SidNaaz Unlimited CC 59: Rains, Coffee & Dil Ko Karaar Aaya 🥳 ❤️[IO] - Page 120

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ashhima3

I think Neha liked or not liked shouldn’t matter, Neha isn’t personally linked with Sid, but Sana is! The reason Sana or Sid’s every move is judged is because they are in relationship and that solos know it too but since they don’t like it, this is natural! Who is Neha? I mean she worked with him for 2 days and why compare her likes or dislikes and make a hue and cry?? Seriously what Tony, jassie it xyz does the fans wont judge! So calling it out isn’t required at all! This will happen until they don’t go official and some post that might spread hatred too but the couple will be judged for their actions, we like it or don’t like it! 

But solos you never accept na that Sid and Sana are in relationship. Anyway we can cry as much as we can but haters will always remain haters

Totally agree but then again yeh sid and sana fandoms k beech ka masla hai.. Sid fans would ignore everyone except Sana and sana fans would ignore everyone except Sid..

Hypocrisy yes but that's how it is...

Pyaar ho ya nafrat jo bhi hoga, sirf humaara haq hoga uspe😆

That's how solos go by..😆

Originally posted by Kar_Nan

But solos you never accept na that Sid and Sana are in relationship. Anyway we can cry as much as we can but haters will always remain haters

kar nan, that’s what I said, they know but to accept they want Sid or Sana to make it official! I have heard couple of solos saying it in live! We will accept if Sid says it, but Sid has said they are friends only so obviously na, when we shippers don’t give up, so solos don’t give yo too! 

Originally posted by Kar_Nan

Where is the link for next thread 😟

😆

Originally posted by Uma2010

Kripya agle thread ke aur muddiye smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153756640

Originally posted by Uma2010

Why has everybody conveniently forgotten Catcher who started it all? 😈 We were all wondering at Shehnaaz not having promoted DKKA, when he lands after stalking his bhabhi and declares 

Bhabhi has promoted G.O.A. T 🤣

And voila! History was created yet again on this thread 🤣

Catcher, tu patli gali se kahaan nikal gaya abey? 🤣 

🤣