Barrister Babu

Barrister Babu extends Run time duration

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1286511423250747393

Idk! I'm happy about it but also nervous of the pressure it'll have on the cast and crew. Also i hope they don't compromise on quality that they bring in. Your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

https://mobile.twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1286511423250747393

Idk! I'm happy about it but also nervous of the pressure it'll have on the cast and crew. Also i hope they don't compromise on quality that they bring in. Your thoughts?

True it will put an extra pressure on them because they're maintaining social distancing on sets and are extremely careful as a kid is on set. Also, every epis some portion is covered by flashbacks so I can definitely see that it may turn as a burden on the. Although,I'm happy if epis are longer but not on the cost of ruining epi's quality.

I bet it's Colors tactics , the channel must've done that if it's true to garner more views.😡

Let's see once it's confirmed

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know how to feel about it. I am not that happy with the news. I just don't want the quality of the show to be compromised in any way. Already they are showing so many flashbacks in 20 min episodes probably to gill the time. Why put so much pressure on them?😕 just hoping this news is not true😒

Edited by bhshre95 - 3 years ago
Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am not happy. I don't want to see the whole show again in one episode.

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I am happy if they're not planning to stretch the episode with unnecessary things. I want to enjoy every bit of the episode & thats possible if they maintain the quality. Quality over quantity anytime. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

The news seems to be true as Isaw it in you tube. The show will be telecasted 8.30 p.m. to 9.15 p.m.

I am happy about it. But it will be a burden for them with the current situation . I don't like to lose the good essence of the show either as it will reduce the viewers in the future .

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I m glad but a part of me is worried for cast esp leads. Why putting pressure on them? Of course trps pressure cant b ignored

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If this is the case the  they can show more.of bonditia mother n other characters in that extension time n.explore their character more ..

But is it.only barrister wch is extending n what's d reason better trp compared to other shows ?

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am not happy with it because i saw quality drop of my fav shows due to it.I don't know whether they will be able to well manange it or not but i don't want more pressure on the casts specially Aurra.She is a kid still doing it only for her passion and audience love.Moreover makers are already using loads of flashbacks to fill the time in 20 mins eposodes,what will they do in extended time? If they use other actors in that time,then i have no problem as they are now focussing on Rudhita almost the entire episode.I hope with the increasing time,they will focuss on SamRabh story and somehow link Sampoorna with Bondita so that she can enlighten bondita with what her pati babu actually did for her.For Bondita to have full faith on Ani,she should know the truth if not fully then at least how he saved her from being Sati.

I hope makers will look at these points if they are actually thinking of extending the show time.

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly I prefer watching the show on voot because I can skip the flash backs. I am finding it really painful to go through the flash backs everyday in like every 2 minutes. I wish they focus on other characters instead of flash backs if they extend the time and moreover they will probably add a lot of ads and will probably end up adding just 5 more minutes to the actually serial