Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 24 Jul 2020

Posted: 3 years ago

๐“š๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฒ ๐“ฉ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฒ ๐“š๐“ช๐”‚

Komolikaโ€™s viscous Ploy .

Niv complains that Baj was showing the attitude to her n had rejected her advances . Moh adds that BajPre rishtaa was not jhootha . Pre had shifted out of her room because of a coupleโ€™s tiff . Niv regrets her attempts to hook Baj . She accuses Moh of advising her wrongly . Moh says it was OK , all rishtey had ups n downs , see AnuPre rishtaa, it was so strong, Anunwas about to marry Pre n was ready to do anything for her but look he ended up ditching Pre n marrying Kom !! Niv interrupts n wonders what happened between them .

Moh says all rishtey had ups n downs , Niv says there has to be a reason behind Anuโ€™s act . Moh is sure Kom must be knowing it . 

At Prernaโ€™s house , Kom is about to enter Preโ€™s room when she is stopped by Pre , who wants to ward off evils From her room , Pre hands Kom a brochure of Bajaj city . Kom is taken aback by the grand scare of the project and the awesomeness . Pre taunts Kom for facing defeat .She will make sure AnuKom went through the same pain that they made Pre suffer 8 yrs back .  Kom taunts back the Pre should not fly so high at her first sign of victory , she will fall flat on her face soon .

Pre was being too proud n attitude . Pre accuses Kom of losing their business. She warns she will destroy the Basu business and take over the Basu business from them . Pre threatens she will snatch everything from Basus . Kom says Pre would have to pay a huge price for destroying Basu city plans . Pre asks her to get used to this defeat as every day she would have to face this same defeat again  . Pre goes away 

Kom mutters that she will not need even 8 mins to being down that empire that Pre took 8 yrs to erect . Kom makes a phone call .she tells someone that it was time for the most interesting game to begin !! Shivani ..... 

at Prernaโ€™s house she is standing at her window n missing Anu. She thinks she was very happy today to see the pain on Anuโ€™s face . She felt less pained for what Anu did to her 8 yrs back . But what was she not able to understand that why was she not able to move on, why was she unable to stop loving Anu .She  had made up her mind  to give back Anu exactly the same pain that he made her go through 8 yrs back , her mission was to destroy Anu completely , to make him feel how it pained to be left all alone in this world n lose every thing . 

Shivi comes to share her problems with Pre but she notices Pre so lost in her own problems that she decides not to burden Pre any more .She walks out of the room quietly.

At college canteen Anushka is trying to convince Kukki to have some  snacks which Kukki tries to avoid , they have an argument over the college picnic . Kukki leaves her mobile on the canteen table in a hurry . 
kaushik arrives with his bro/buddy and they have an argument over helping their friend in leaking exam papers. After some persuasion Kaushik finally agrees to help their friends pass the exams by leaking out exam papers , but this was the last time they were doing this wrong thing Kaushik warns . 
they notice a mobile phone lying on the table . They use it to take pics of the exam papers n leak it out , then they walk out of the canteen .

Soon Kukki realises her mobile was missing , she rushes back to canteen and recovers her mobile . Kukki turns down the offer of going to college picnic .

At KBP dynamic motion industries office Pre is passing instructions  to the secretary about setting the lowest prices For flats n shops at Bajaj city  , secretary puts the prices at the lowest level, Pre wants him to consult Baj before declaring it . She reminds him to publish it Only on the front pages n make headlines on all popular newspapers .

Pre receives a phone call from Kom asking her to increase the Selling prices of shops and  flats in Bajaj city . Pre mocks Kom. 
Kom taunts that she had thought of giving Pre a chance but Pre refused to take the hint , so now Kom had no option but to strike back . Pre will have to pay the price for challenging Kom .

Next moment Pre notices form her office window , Ron accosting Shivi , grabbing her by the arm forcibly pushing her into his waiting car, kidnapping Shivi and speeding away . Pre is alarmed. She mutters about Shiviโ€™s kidnapping to her secretary n she speeds away in her  car to follow Ronitโ€™s car .
After few mins of chasing Ronit spots Pre in her car following him. He speeds up n hoodwinks Pre n disappears in bylane. Pre loses his trail n gets frustrated .

Pre reaches Poloce station to file kidnapping complaint For Shivi. She accuses Ronit of kidnapping .  The police officer on duty asks her if she or Shivi knew Ronit earlier or had  enmity with him . Pre says Ron Shivi used time be together years back but no more , she assures she will explain n reveal everything later but the police better swing into action n rescue Kidnappned Shivi . Right then Pre gets a phone call from Vee. Vee lovingly informs her that she had cooked her fav kurkurey bhindi and sent her lunch box to her office through Shivi . Asks if a Shivi reached her . Pre hides the kidnapping information from Vee  and assures Shivi was her responsibility . Vee then gets emotional and shares with Pre her pain when Pre  was separated from her for 8 yrs, how happy n relieved she was when Pre  met them after 8 yrs . Vee felt she had some how failed to look after her children after their father left them. Pre then feels she will never let her family lose the trust they had placed in Pre . She will search Shivi n rescue her , it was her responsibility now .

Pre returns to the police officer n tries to convince him of the kidnapping . They are skeptical , Police says Ron n Shivi had been lovers in the past , so itโ€™s quite possible they had patched up again n gone out together for watching movie, having  a meal somewhere together n then return home . The ask Pre to wait n watch 

Pre then tries to convince them that Kom had threatened her of revenge and then Kom  by  orchestrating Shiviโ€™s kidnPping was getting back at Pre !! Police state that many people keep threatening eachother , how could they act based to threats . 

Last few mins 

Prerna accuses AnuKom of threatening to trouble her , then enacting their threats and kidnapping her sister . Police initially refuse to believe her . She offers to get them proofs , they should arrest AnuKom for this crime. Police are skeptical but agree .

Precap 

Prerna goes to Basu mansion and tells the Basu family that at the behest of Basus Ronit had kidnapped Shivi . They all better search n find out where Shivi was, if anything happened to  Shivi then she will make sure Basus were behind the bars .

Baj goes to PS and threatens of dire consequences if Shivi was not found .Police arrives at Basu house to record statements . 

๐“š

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Lol at Mohini praising Anurag and Prerna relationship. I think the article of her bringing them close might be true.

Thanks Suta ...even tho the update is not complete sounds like a BORE EPI Nivi turned out to be fuski bomb i thought Nivi Bajju ONS jaisa kuch interesting milega aage chalke but ye to......

AnuKom shaadi ka kya raaz hai komo ki pregnancy ya anu ki business bachane waali deal hai raaz ๐Ÿค” 

Komo Pre confrontation lol komo can sure ruin Pre in 8 mins by making Anu wear something that Pre gifted him.

And Pre thinks why she cant move on ..well lady you are obsessed with Anu to an u healthy level.thats why

I think after the engagement event etc next will be kaushik -ใ€‹kuki in jail or suspended from college track ...how interesting cant wait ...

Precap bhi itna thakela ...shivani ko kidnap karne waala bhi pachtayega and will think why he kidnapped her

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago

Pre : Aj muje utni hi taklif pohchi hai tumhe taklif me dekh ke 

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 3 years ago

Should we really give viewership for this show now

Itna bekaar stupid episode god save us from this. 

Writers wasted 100 days to give us this diraaama.

Edited by Paricarocks - 3 years ago

Thanks Suta. Such shitty writing by kzk writers. They have reduced their FL to nothing! So pathetic that I feel like rooting for Komolika now๐Ÿ˜ต 

Her revenge has been turned into a joke. Except for one episode last week, I felt nothing for her when ideally i should have felt her pain of  losing everything. She accepted Bajaj surname to make herself feel stronger in front of Anurag! God can the writers degrade her character any further? I am feeling second hand embarrassment for her

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

Thanks Suta. Such shitty writing by kzk writers. They have reduced their FL to nothing! So pathetic that I feel like rooting for Komolika now๐Ÿ˜ต 

Her revenge has been turned into a joke. Except for one episode last week, I felt nothing for her when ideally i should have felt her pain of  losing everything. She accepted Bajaj surname to make herself feel stronger in front of Anurag! God can the writers degrade her character any further? I am feeling second hand embarrassment for her

I agree ..May be  their shooting from home is not giving them the situations for emoting properly , no directors to direct them with their expressions n emotions ... am also finding all this  so annoying .

Everyone should be given the liberty to shoot from home. Why should they take risks for this trash which is further degraded by the FL's WFH? Those shots in the precap were freaking annoying. 

So pre finally admitted that she has hots for anrag ๐Ÿคช Mind it ,she didnt say "no. Anurag cant do this. ", she said "I am drawn to him irrespective of him pushing me down the bridge and killing my daughter "๐Ÿคฃ aaj ki nari ๐Ÿ‘

And oh so strong , from 8 years , pre was helpless in front of police , ronit and shivani๐Ÿคฃ 

Veena amma found the perfect time to tell her that she missed pre for 8 years ๐Ÿคฃ Phone pe๐Ÿคช

The episodes this week show how lost this show and its creatives are without Anurag. It's not like the content is ever stellar but without Anurag, there's no head or tail to this show. 

Its like the creatives sat down with a stop clock and just wrote any crap that came to their mind to fill up 20 mins. 

Get well SOON Parth.. We miss Anurag. But take your time to come back, because this stuff us hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by hope4u - 3 years ago