Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

The soundtrack is playing on the loop since yesterday and like the other ARR work, I am slowly falling in love with each of them...❤️

Waiting for the movie now....Hope I will be able to clear my time for a bit during the Premiere otherwise I will have to just watch it by myself in the night! 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

The soundtrack is playing on the loop since yesterday and like the other ARR work, I am slowly falling in love with each of them...❤️

Waiting for the movie now....Hope I will be able to clear my time for a bit during the Premiere otherwise I will have to just watch it by myself in the night! 

Hey,

How are you planning to watch this? I cannot seem to play the videos on Hotstar app anywhere here. 

Asking because I believe you live in the US . If not disregard this. 

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Won't be able to watch it exactly at the time when it premieres but will watch it at night. 

Sush ❤

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Hey,

How are you planning to watch this? I cannot seem to play the videos on Hotstar app anywhere here. 

Asking because I believe you live in the US . If not disregard this. 

Yes I am in US too...I also have the same problem but I am hoping it will come up when it is the time....I guess there is still a good 5 hours time...🤓

EDIT: Oh you mean you weren’t able to play any videos? I use my lap top and have been watching Kis Desh mein hai for the past few weeks (in fact took the membership exactly the night before SSR’s demise  ) But movie isn’t anywhere to be seen on the website....:(

Edited by cricketfan1 - 3 years ago
Ennuyi thumbnail

Dunno how I'll watch this.. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Will watch with a box of tissue with me :(

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wonder how many of the reviews here will be 'honest'

DushtKanya thumbnail

Is it just me or did anyone else feel sadder and sadder as the release date was approaching because there's a part of you that knows that this is the last time there'd be anticipation for a Sushant movie? 😭

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Is it just me or did anyone else feel sadder and sadder as the release date was approaching because there's a part of you that knows that this is the last time there'd be anticipation for a Sushant movie? 😭

same here