Kahaan hum kahaan tum episodes plz

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 months ago

hello, im fatima plz i wanted to ask i want to watch kahaan hum kahaan tum ke episodes 78 and 101,102, chaahyetha plz kia anyone help me plz thnk u so much all india forum members thnk you🙏🙏🙏

Posted: 2 months ago

Episode 78 is on Hotstar... But 101 and 102 have been removed because Hotstar's music rights got expired (🙄)

I don't think any of us have it saved on drive... I have some of the removed episodes downloaded on Hotstar itself but I don't think it can be shared...

If you're on twitter, you could probably ask for it... I saw certain tweets saying they have the episodes saved I guess...

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Anusha_DipsFan

Episode 78 is on Hotstar... But 101 and 102 have been removed because Hotstar's music rights got expired (🙄)

I don't think any of us have it saved on drive... I have some of the removed episodes downloaded on Hotstar itself but I don't think it can be shared...

If you're on twitter, you could probably ask for it... I saw certain tweets saying they have the episodes saved I guess...

you can upload on google drive

Originally posted by angel_prachi

hello, im fatima plz i wanted to ask i want to watch kahaan hum kahaan tum ke episodes 78 and 101,102, chaahyetha plz kia anyone help me plz thnk u so much all india forum members thnk you🙏🙏🙏

Go through this Instagram account. They are uploading all episodes of KHKT one by one including the deleted episodes from Hotstar as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDrZa5JhjGF/?igshid=10cggxtxylf5b

Edited by Sree_mk - 1 months ago

Oh thank yu thank yu so so so muchhh kanse i was searching those apisodes really thnks a lot 🥰🥰🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hi oh ok ok thnk u so muchhh where in twitter i can write plz thnks again a lot a lot🥰🥰🥰🙏🙏

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum