Sushant Singh Rajput Mystery Death: Debate with Arnab - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

I really dont care, who is pointing it out , a shouting Arnab or an irritating Kangana. But the fact is his death was extremely mysterious and more mysterious were the events that followed.

SOmeone came up with schizophrenia theory, then followed by drug abuse with deep depression and now bipolar Disorder. No body is clear on the events of the day. If Rhea was not there, where was Siddarth Pithani, no data on that. On top of that , the room really looked unkempt in comparison to other parts of the house, which looks more luxurious than the room. We have a theory from police when questioned about the marks on his neck. 

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-sushant-singh-rajput-suicide-update-police-to-further-investigate-on-whether-actor-was-really-hung-by-kurta-2829845

One day they say it was in a spur of moment, if it was one will not try twice. Another day they say he had it planned for a while. Then he will not use a Kurta. 

Now the theories of doctors have come up . Different articles on how he was depressed from few years, and seeked  help from different doctors, one say that he started seeing a doctor in Oct 2019. Some articles says the doctor said he was deeply depressed and one of them called it bipolar  , but the reason of depression remains unknown. I fail to understand how can everything be this vague.  Also there were haunted house theories by Rhea. She hid some facts from the police, which started coming out later. 

Its not just a plain case of suicide, like they want people to believe. Brush every mysterious death under the name of drug abuse, deep depression ,bipolar disorder and ofcourse schizophrenia. 

Not to forget his brother-in-law , Mahesh Shetty , his wife and also one of his ex-gf (who is close to family) lighted a candle on 22 July. 

Originally posted by asmi_joya

I really dont care, who is pointing it out , a shouting Arnab or an irritating Kangana. But the fact is his death was extremely mysterious and more mysterious were the events that followed.

SOmeone came up with schizophrenia theory, then followed by drug abuse with deep depression and now bipolar Disorder. No body is clear on the events of the day. If Rhea was not there, where was Siddarth Pithani, no data on that. On top of that , the room really looked unkempt in comparison to other parts of the house, which looks more luxurious than the room. We have a theory from police when questioned about the marks on his neck. 

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-sushant-singh-rajput-suicide-update-police-to-further-investigate-on-whether-actor-was-really-hung-by-kurta-2829845

One day they say it was in a spur of moment, if it was one will not try twice. Another day they say he had it planned for a while. Then he will not use a Kurta. 

Now the theories of doctors have come up . Different articles on how he was depressed from few years, and seeked  help from different doctors, one say that he started seeing a doctor in Oct 2019. Some articles says the doctor said he was deeply depressed and one of them called it bipolar  , but the reason of depression remains unknown. I fail to understand how can everything be this vague.  Also there were haunted house theories by Rhea. She hid some facts from the police, which started coming out later. 

You do realise that it takes time to build a case- different angles ARE probed. None of these are official and detailed statements by the police but tidbits and sources leaking stuff about the investigation to the press. That is pretty common as a case is evolving because they like to explore all angles. 

I agree with you about the bizarre and weird stories about ghosts and schizophrenia and Rhea leaving, but those I attribute to the PR from Bhatt camp and Rhea's associates to save their image, this is obviously not the official case account.

Please have patience, but let's refrain from trying to speculate batshit crazy theories- Im not saying you are doing this but Im talking about people talking nonsensical conspiracy theories on social media and people like Arnab putting out unverified speculations instead of news/facts like they did in Sridevi's case for TRPs. Simply because we dont have the facts or the answers.

This is what his family- people who have lost the MOST in this- are doing- they are not accusing anyone and not raving and ranting without evidence- rather Im sure they're waiting for the case to give them answers.

Its not just a plain case of suicide, like they want people to believe. Brush every mysterious death under the name of drug abuse, deep depression ,bipolar disorder and ofcourse schizophrenia. 

Not to forget his brother-in-law , Mahesh Shetty , his wife and also one of his ex-gf (who is close to family) lighted a candle on 22 July. 

I don't trust anything that's surfacing in media every single day since his death. I have my own eyes brain and abilities to analyse and processes. 

Unless until I am proved wrong with a solid proof from the official police statment that suffice my valid doubts , I am not giving his death a name. 

Period.

Originally posted by Sashay01

You do realise that it takes time to build a case- different angles ARE probed. None of these are official and detailed statements by the police but tidbits and sources leaking stuff about the investigation to the press. That is pretty common as a case is evolving because they like to explore all angles. 

I agree with you about the bizarre and weird stories about ghosts and schizophrenia and Rhea leaving, but those I attribute to the PR from Bhatt camp and Rhea's associates to save their image, this is obviously not the official case account.

Please have patience, but let's refrain from trying to speculate batshit crazy theories- Im not saying you are doing this but Im talking about people talking nonsensical conspiracy theories on social media and people like Arnab putting out unverified speculations instead of news/facts like they did in Sridevi's case for TRPs. Simply because we dont have the facts or the answers.

This is what his family- people who have lost the MOST in this- are doing- they are not accusing anyone and not raving and ranting without evidence- rather Im sure they're waiting for the case to give them answers.

You know if you read my posts, I have been very firm on the fact that this is a suicide,no denying the fact, but whatever surrounded it hours after is death is deeply saddening and extremely disturbing. I had time and again said that, though I was not active on BWF , i seriously saw there was something wrong with him , going by whatever he posted or looked like in last 1 and half years. I agree what Arnab and Kangana are doing is wrong, but isnt media just that. People take out phrases that suits them(media channels), but does it change the fact that this case has looked shady from the first day itself. And if all the angles were to be explored , then these partial statements should not have been released at all.Why take up clues from people about the marks on the neck and height and come up with  inclination angle theory. Not needed, not needed by one of the most reputed police force of the country. And a simple theory that looks like a suicide, further investigation is going on , rather than downright giving it a name of suicide should have done. It would have been enough for fans like me, who agree to it being a suicide by a person who was deeply depressed. I never for that matter was weary about it in the first 3-4 days.

Well for us, there are very few people (who have influence) who are questioning the way this case has been handled. SO probably thats enough. I dont want to get into what Kangana is and Arnab is debate. I know this case might just close once the anger subsides and we might not be able to know what happened to him. But yes latching on to the last leaf. 

Well for us, there are very few people (who have influence) who are questioning the way this case has been handled. SO probably thats enough. I dont want to get into what Kangana is and Arnab is debate. I know this case might just close once the anger subsides and we might not be able to know what happened to him. But yes latching on to the last leaf. 

I understand this. His loss is painful and difficult to accept and it makes me angry and guilty too because my attention also wavered to other actors with better PR while he was alive.

you can even read the kangana interview in toi today. She said she spoke with ankita after sushant death and ankita tell her sushant  felt humiliated and he could not take it. Ankita said he wasn't thick skinned he would sit on twetter  and would fight with fans at the beginning  she told  him everybody has a perception of you why you are so bothered about it? He just couldn't take that.. he would not take what people thought about him she said over a period that bad pr public humiliation he just could not take it he has had enough. This and then read his last post on Instagram on his mother and him. Add the lockdown period and you can have a person who suicide  there aren't  real sign of fool playhe chose to suicide cause he felt not accepted not welcomed in bw and the blinds gossip malignity the smearing campaign took him to depression and death. 

Originally posted by Anika80

you can even read the kangana interview in toi today. She said she spoke with ankita after sushant death and ankita tell her sushant  felt humiliated and he could not take it. Ankita said he wasn't thick skinned he would sit on twetter  and would fight with fans at the beginning  she told  him everybody has a perception of you why you are so bothered about it? He just couldn't take that.. he would not take what people thought about him she said over a period that bad pr public humiliation he just could not take it he has had enough. This and then read his last post on Instagram on his mother and him. Add the lockdown period and you can have a person who suicide  there aren't  real sign of fool playhe chose to suicide cause he felt not accepted not welcomed in bw and the blinds gossip malignity the smearing campaign took him to depression and death. 

I dont think Ankita spoke all that to Kangana. She was noy really in touch with him in last few years. SO I am not sure if Kanagana is making up theories here. After her breakup she did not actually spoke much about him, so I doubt she said/knew about the last phase of Sushant. The fact that Ankita will not come out deny speaking about Sushant to Kangana, has got the ball rolling in KR's court. 😊

However I do agree about his posts on insta/twitter. He has spoken a lot and deleted which kind of made you feel he is not in good shape of mind. He also talked about during me too how it was " in the midst of this curated and well timed smear campaign". This surely would have been happening to him for a while now , but this whole allegation part was something that finally made him speak. You know the final nail in the coffin.

There are many tweets of him which indirectly said a lot of about what was going on. This one preferably mentioned the smear campaign against him

I feel sad to reveal personal information but it seems that there is no other way to state what was, in the midst of this curated and well timed smear campaign. From the first till the last day of the shoot, this is what happened on the Set with Sanjana. (1/2)— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) October 19, 2018

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

The good old days when journalist lay in a bath tub to re-enact Sridevi's death I was surprised to see the media let this pass without any drama, but forgot our dramaboy.

(Not gonna watch becuase Arnab gives a headache)

Pls don’t remind us of that horror 

It’s was sickening to watch news around the time Sridevi died and it was the first time in my life.. I noticed media being vile and voyeuristic  😡🤢

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Pls don’t remind us of that horror 

It’s was sickening to watch news around the time Sridevi died and it was the first time in my life.. I noticed media being vile and voyeuristic  😡🤢

I can't forget it, sorry for the horrors, but kya kare?

The only section worth watching is 33:10-34:10.

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago