Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I appreciate all of the work that Sonu Sood is doing . It’s great and wonderful. 

My question to forum wale is you guys love to write essays for Alia, Varun, KJo, and other nepo gangs, we love to talk about Kangu and Tipsee .... Yet none of them have done significant work for the public ? Yet they’re spoken about here as if they are god sent angels ? no appreciation for Sonu Sood who is an ACTUAL Hero. 

Why the elite and rich aren’t doing anything ? Sabke paise Bramastra mein doob gaye kya?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I appreciate all of the work that Sonu Sood is doing . It’s great and wonderful. 

My question to forum wale is you guys love to write essays for Alia, Varun, KJo, and other nepo gangs, we love to talk about Kangu and Tipsee .... Yet none of them have done significant work for the public ? Yet they’re spoken about here as if they are god sent angels ? no appreciation for Sonu Sood who is an ACTUAL Hero. 

Why the elite and rich aren’t doing anything ? Sabke paise Bramastra mein doob gaye kya?

🤣🤣🤣

Man you never fail with your words. I always look forward for your posts. Do you blog by any chance?

I agree with your post. Why don’t we appreciate actor who are doing good in the community and yet write a book on defending their own star. 

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

very true

where is deepika who went all the way to JNU

where is Ranveer/Ranbir/Varun other hero log ..why hiding away in your house

where are the libtards like sonam/swara etc

where are alia gang, 

no one is actually helping out..seriously. what is the point of being famous and having this much influence and then not do anything

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol, they are all focused on KJos first public  muh dikhai, to care about the sufferings of the poor.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

In Charity I think Khans take limelight. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bekind

🤣🤣🤣

Man you never fail with your words. I always look forward for your posts. Do you blog by any chance?

I agree with your post. Why don’t we appreciate actor who are doing good in the community and yet write a book on defending their own star. 

😆

Excatly.....

OT--Sonu Sood is doing awesome.

But wait wait very soon some negative articles will come out now on Sonu Sood.😆

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maha15

😆

Excatly.....

OT--Sonu Sood is doing awesome.

But wait wait very soon some negative articles will come out now on Sonu Sood.😆

i guess by kangana😆 we all remember what happened during the making of Manikarnika.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Becos bolly pseudos,looters don't know wat is true humanity n charity .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Becos bolly pseudos,looters don't know wat is true humanity n charity .

What is true humanity ? Sending nudes 🤣