Why Kangana is being labeled as "right wing" ? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sashay01

Umm yes? Is that even a question? Calling Aamir a terrorist without any sarr pair because of his religion is despicable! Forget being a mega star or whatever, he is a colleague of Kangana's! How rude and uncouth of her to do that??

I dont condone calling anyone a bhakt but at the worst, it means fan of Modi ji, how is that making fun of anyone's religion? However you are right I would still not use it or do unnecessary name calling to anyone. Just because someone is doing it does not make it right. And again Kangana's own sister (with her blessing) name called her co worker!!!!  Jehadi literally means you're calling someone a terrorist!!!! You dont see anything wrong with that?

Well I don't like the word bhakt to be used to demean someone. bhakt and bhakti are so pious terms. Why not choose something from islam too to be secular ?

Originally posted by Coolcucumber

How is calling someone jihadi equates to him being called a terrorist? You're changing goal posts

Jehadi literally implies terrorist. What else does it mean? Can you explain it then? 

And they don't consider bhaktas any less of terrorists...so?

So? Aamir didnt call her a bhakt- so what was her provocation? And you still didnt answer what jehadi  means? As usual. 

I think it's no big deal. Amir is Muslim so he will be called jihadi as any Hindu would be and is called bhakt. If you think one is derogatory and the other is not, then I think it shows your mindset and where you come from.

Can you literally not read? I just wrote above in my second post that name calling is wrong and calling someone bhakt is wrong. If we are being sensitive about one, we should be sensitive about another.

Or do you just like to fly into righteous indignation without proper comprehension?

You yourself said Kangana is doing "bhakti" of current political parties. Why didn't you use jihad for it for that matter? Becoz she is Hindu u used that word in derogatory manner. So you should be the last person crying over someone calling a muslim jihadi. It's not a bad word in Islam as bhakti isn't in Hinduism so I don't think your victim drama for Amir is justified here. 

And after that I saw it from TKOC's perspective and I understood why the word bhakti would be offensive and so I apologised- a concept which is obviously alien to you, apart from READING properly and scrolling.

Anyway, thanks very much. Not interested in arguing just for the sake of it. Have a nice life.

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

How easy it has became nowadays to label someone "right wing" to prove them atrocious but people don't even know the basic definition. 

By definition Left-wing politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy. It typically involves a concern for those in society whom its adherents perceive as disadvantaged relative to others as well as a belief that there are unjustified inequalities that need to be reduced or abolished.

She is actually supporting the left wing ideology here who wants equality and not the other way around. 

Now link her with BJP :) 

if she believe really in equality she wouldn't have maligned outsider like tapsee swara randeep hooda  and she wouldn't call khans foreigners?! Having said that I don't know if she really thought all of this or it's just to attracted attention from bhakts. As she used her evident political connection with the right wing for her personal agenda politicians like swami  or Jay panda  and bjp party use her for divert attention divide and create drama in bollywood they want control bw and shift attention on less important problem and to confuse public  etc. between fighting nepotism  or fighting against rapes  poverty tell me what is more important for a politician? Politicians  have to stay away from bollywood 

I think it's no big deal. Amir is Muslim so he will be called jihadi as any Hindu would be and is called bhakt. If you think one is derogatory and the other is not, then I think it shows your mindset and where you come from.

tell us what jihadi means and what bhakts means? 

Oh yeah, you just got enlightened after tmkoc's rebuttle. Like I believe you. 

You very happily were using bhakt and bhakti in derogatory manner till now and was even justifying why people are called bhaktas even in this thread but we're victim crying at Amir being called jihadi ..such blatant show of hypocrisy. No wonder you are not interested in arguing after being called out. Hypocrites don't stand a chance anyway. 

Exactly as predicted- owning up to your mistake or acknowledging a perspective different from yours  is alien and even unbelievable to you. It literally did not strike me that the word 'bhakta' so casually used for Modi supporters on SM could be hurtful or offensive to genuinely devout/religious people, as TKOC implied. So I apologised.

Not a big deal for me. Clearly shocking for you. You can think whatever, not like you really know how to argue without accusations or emotions anyway.

Bye!