Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM Discussion Thread #7 - (Avoid Comparison of Other Shows with YHM) - Page 3

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

V were denied of this happiness which is why I hate to see that week episodes.... They could have easily gone through her difficulties while pregnant but no.. They had to favour the unnecessary.... I so so hate this and probably I couldn't connect with pihu post leap... The moment pihu became ishita's I started connecting her.... 

The same child for whom shagun fought for custody she didn't cared a hoot when the children needed her.... Post ishita in jail.... And she self proclaimed said about the same to ishita when asked... Tumhare bachche hai.. Main kyun khayal rakhoon... Like really

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: --QUEEN--

2nd time facing the same would be more impactful.

Just thinking about this makes my heart stop. đź’”

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: *Resham*

V were denied of this happiness which is why I hate to see that week episodes.... They could have easily gone through her difficulties while pregnant but no.. They had to favour the unnecessary.... I so so hate this and probably I couldn't connect with pihu post leap... The moment pihu became ishita's I started connecting her.... 

The same child for whom shagun fought for custody she didn't cared a hoot when the children needed her.... Post ishita in jail.... And she self proclaimed said about the same to ishita when asked... Tumhare bachche hai.. Main kyun khayal rakhoon... Like really

Post earthquake track, Shagun's role in IshRa's life is incongruous. Analyse karna hi waste hein. Nothing makes sense. 

Just like how light and darkness cannot co-exist, or say cannot mingle, Shagun's role will never mingle in IshRa's life. Everytime she takes lead in IshRa's life, badi ajeeb lagti hein, you cannot digest, she can't fit there, because she is not meant to be there.

*Resham* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Post earthquake track, Shagun's role in IshRa's life is incongruous. Analyse karna hi waste hein. Nothing makes sense. 

Just like how light and darkness cannot co-exist, or say cannot mingle, Shagun's role will never mingle in IshRa's life. Everytime she takes lead in IshRa's life, badi ajeeb lagti hein, you cannot digest, she can't fit there, because she is not meant to be there.

If  shagun would have been played by some other actor we wouldn't have gone through this sadness but unlucky us.... 

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now watching yhm from first it looks like shagun is every where in the show .She is in maximum every track .Even in real life there wont me much involvemt of exes in one life like of shagun in yhm.she just make yhm some what intorrreable 

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

First n foremost ,no man will utter the name of his ex if she happened to be an adulteress  life .

But it makes no difference to Raman whether shagz was his ex/ an adulteress or a changed woman .She was always shagz n he would call her name multiple times in the show .Even to the extent of being unnecessary .

I don’t think Raman was comfortable calling ishita’s name when she was with another man .

His children’s mom n his true love held different heirarchy in his life .

The name ishita itself was personal to him .

*Resham* thumbnail

Raman was completely with ishita.... She was the only person who brought soul to his life.... That's why when she left him when he blamed her for Ruhi's loss he was a perfect stranger to everyone around him.... Just used to live for the sake of it... The moment he saw ishita all alive he got his life back.... And so the anger, agony and all of his venom is only reserved for ishita... Because for him she chose to leave him despite knowing his anger....And so his love for her.... He truly loved her... Moreso because inspite of she living with Mani for those many years not once this man had a doubt on her integrity....deep down he knew that she can only love him unlike his ex....And so for him despite having shagun stay in his house and him saying in anger that he will marry her..ishita was not to be replaced in his life come what may... 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Their romance......

I learned what is love seeing ishra.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDEA3p4BaRp/?igshid=1migama30ln56