Qurbaan Hua

Who will fall in love first?

Poll

Who do you guys think will fall in love first?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I want to know what you guys are thinking! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehhz335 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

I want to know what you guys are thinking! :)

Heyy, I've been seeing you are opening new topics.....just wanted to tell you that thank you so much 😁

I think you're more active as of now

We'll surely talk, as nobody else is more active although the senior members are but no newbies and I being a newbie, am more comfortable to talk with newbies.

Neha🤗

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I feel it will be chaahat as she'll see the good in Neel and his family  (father/Mamu/saraswati) and understand where he's coming from. 

darkstormm thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nehhz335

Heyy, I've been seeing you are opening new topics.....just wanted to tell you that thank you so much 😁

I think you're more active as of now

We'll surely talk, as nobody else is more active although the senior members are but no newbies and I being a newbie, am more comfortable to talk with newbies.

Neha🤗

Aww of course we will talk! I just started watching this show and it’s kind of sad to see the forums not too active. I am trying to make it more active so that we can all discuss with each other our thoughts and etc. 😊

darkstormm thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sofna

I feel it will be chaahat as she'll see the good in Neel and his family  (father/Mamu/saraswati) and understand where he's coming from. 

I feel like it might be Chahat as well! Only because Neel is still thinking Chahat’s dad is the one that killed his sister, however, Chahat will probably realize that Neel is not actually bad but that he just loves his sister a lot and hence is feeling vengeance for her father. 

darkstormm thumbnail

Me too! 😳

ananya269 thumbnail

It’s probably Chahat. Neel already has a girlfriend, Meera. 

darkstormm thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ananya269

It’s probably Chahat. Neel already has a girlfriend, Meera. 

I honestly think she is forgotten for now lol. They will probably only bring her in much much later on in the story when needed. 

avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel it will be Chahat too . 

ishagur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Looking at the current episodes it looks like Neel is definitely feeling some kind of attracting towards Chahat and likewise Chahat is feeling some sort of attraction towards Neel. 

Both of them do seem to care for each other now and seem to be there for one another when they notice the other one is pain. Who knows?? Maybe they will both fall in love at the same time.