Yeh Hai Chahatein

Is Preesha dumb or is this a plan?

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wait, I am all for getting those punished who disrespect or misbehave with women, but one random girl suddenly comes to your house, accuses your husband of misbehaviour and you believe her without any solid proof? Seriously?! Is she out of her damn mind?! Dude, this better be a plan of hers regarding something, otherwise I’d start hating her🤦‍♀️. I mean, ik she’s dumb because she’s hiding someone’s crime, doing injustice to the one who died, and to top it all she doesn’t even seem in love with the murderer. What does she want? I hope, really, that it’s some plan to get Balraj out of his hiding hole once he gets to know that Rudra’s arrest will cause such a huge monetary loss.

Edited by Dinahjane - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am 100% thinking it is a plan! Cause the extreme dramatization of her lines in the precap as well as her trusting Rudraksh more than she used to before just would seem inconsistent. I would definitely be shocked if it was NOT a plan. In the end, it will probably only end up bringing them two closer. 

Dinahjane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

I am 100% thinking it is a plan! Cause the extreme dramatization of her lines in the precap as well as her trusting Rudraksh more than she used to before just would seem inconsistent. I would definitely be shocked if it was NOT a plan. In the end, it will probably only end up bringing them two closer. 

It should be!!

thesheowl101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Isn't that the girl from today's episode who wanted to marry Rudra? (I think it's her because there's a chance Yuvraj saw the exchange and instigated her to file a complaint) 

I am pretty sure it's a plan. 

OR her dialogue doesn't end there. She would demand to how exactly the woman had been disrespected. 

If not, I am gonna be soo pissed. 

Edited by thesheowl101 - 3 years ago
Dinahjane thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesheowl101

Isn't that the girl from today's episode who wanted to marry Rudra? (I think it's her because there's a chance Yuvraj saw the exchange and instigated her to file a complaint) 

OR her dialogue doesn't end there. She would demand to how exactly the woman had been disrespected. 

No, this is some random girl he just met in Hospital in today’s episode, as you may have seen or will see. 

After thinking about it, I feel it’s her plan to get Balraj on the scene. If not, then as you said, I’d be so damn pissed🤦‍♀️.

Edited by Dinahjane - 3 years ago
Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesheowl101

Yea...its hospital wali only..they purposefully showed preesha trusting rudra..so she will save him..I think cvs are trying to get romantic line now ...are u all on Twitter? I rarely see the hashtag or posts ter😬

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashasviiiii

Yea...its hospital wali only..they purposefully showed preesha trusting rudra..so she will save him..I think cvs are trying to get romantic line now ...are u all on Twitter? I rarely see the hashtag or posts ter😬

I saw a news wer they said rudra will go to jail & preesha will save him..I don't know how true is it

ishagur thumbnail

I am on Twitter but I only see a couple of accounts being active on there and posting about the show. TBH I would say India Forums is the most active right now lol.

Edited by ishagur - 3 years ago
ishagur thumbnail

I saw a news wer they said rudra will go to jail & preesha will save him..I don't know how true is it

I feel like this could be true! I guess today's episode MIGHT give us a little more clarity regarding things and whether its Prisha's plan or not but I definitely do feel like after this scenario Rudrakash and Preesh will only get closer.

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Without doubt this is some plan of Preesha. She is Ishita’s niece after all! No way in hell that Preesha would talk about Rudr like that considering the understanding they seemed to have developed in the past few days.