filmykeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

With just one interview Kangana got everyone so pressed she even mentioned in that interview that everyone is going to attack her lol and that's what is happening. The nepo kids are chilling and getting sympathy for no reason and here we have Tapsee, Shukla and Sinha who always bark against the political establishment (modi and shah) could not utter the powerful bollywood names(I'm talking about Anubhav Sinha's tweet who didn't reveal anyone's name but did acknowledge the presence of Bolly lobby) 

The one's who were supposed to be held accountable are being protected with the always a**licking outsiders.

Anyways Kangana might be too much with her opinions sometimes but I don't think she would go to this extent spoiling her own career. she put it all out at the stake of her career. I might not believe in her ideology or opinions sometimes but she is one hell of a woman and a brave one. I could never imagine that Kjo and his gangism  would be hated so much few years ago. More Power to her for not keeping quiet and bullying the bully. They deserve it. 

Just an appreciation post lmao y'all can ignore it.

https://twitter.com/aaradhyadaily/status/1282905153344069633?s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kangana is a Certified liar...uski baat par itna rattled?..or If you think about it...maybe it is not kangana...it is the fact that this subject of sushant has come up again in focus.. Do you know why there is such a big “movement” to protest for his death? coz everyone felt Connected to this guy in some way...middle class with his aspiration n ambition n success n hard work...if there is no connect no one gets rattled as well.

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

bollywood is all about bhai bhatijawad, its a circle. wonder how kangana is gonna break that circle, how wud she survive on her own? 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That's what she wants . Controversy n attention

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nah !

In this process she looks like a fool and a laughing stock !

Especially in this lockdown period people are waiting for good entertainment which she is giving ....later on everyone will forget her babbling just like how they forget after watching an entertained movie....

Flag bearer of feminism/outsiders ....my foot !

Kyunki woh khud hi pagal hai?

YourCat thumbnail

Kangana hasn't said or done anything which is different from usual. The only reason she is getting any support is because of Sushant, people are hating because of what they did to Sushant and not really her. Kangana is using Sushant death, they used her as mouthpiece. 

People who do bad, the bad will definitely come back to them multifold. Bad people arent smart enough to realized this, it's just a matter of time. 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kangana says a lot of crap but there’s a lot of truth in there too. She’s the only one who has enough guts to take names. The others are either quiet or just shade without names.

There’s so much shit which goes on behind the scenes, why shouldn’t it come out?

she’s only been able to rattle these people because there’s truth in what she’s saying. These journalists/critics have a ‘you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours’ relationship with the mafia.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana's daredevil-may-care attitude is to be admired, not the venom she spews. I think she speaks a lot of bullshit, and out of that 2 or 3 things are actually noteworthy, rest all are masked agenda to promote herself. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Kangana says a lot of crap but there’s a lot of truth in there too. She’s the only one who has enough guts to take names. The others are either quiet or just shade without names.

There’s so much shit which goes on behind the scenes, why shouldn’t it come out?

she’s only been able to rattle these people because there’s truth in what she’s saying. These journalists/critics have a ‘you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours’ relationship with the mafia.

there is just one problem here kangana has a personal agenda and I don't know how fake or true her political views are but clearly she used  and supported by a political party. Nothing to do with sushant anymore