Posted: 3 years ago

So Virat cancelled the wedding after discovering that Heer in a kinnaar.  Preeto said he’s not like Harman who could love and accept soumya despite being a kinnaar. I’m so disappointed...I really thought Virat would love Heer and his love would be strong enough to overcome the shock of her being a kinnaar..

I could understand him calling off the wedding but by God, his humiliation of Heer was unbearable to watch. I’m so disappointed in him for being so cruel. And to top it off, his family all laughing and celebrating was just too much. 

Originally posted by burnnotice

I could understand him calling off the wedding but by God, his humiliation of Heer was unbearable to watch. I’m so disappointed in him for being so cruel. And to top it off, his family all laughing and celebrating was just too much. 

exactly ,...it seems as if he didn’t love heer at all...because as soon as he heard about her being a kinnar he started feeling disgust for her. When you truly love someone,.you don’t stop loving them if they have a physical disability...because the persons body may be damaged but their heart is still the same.. so he never loved heer for her heart. I can’t see virat as being the hero after this ..I wonder if they intend to bring in another male lead ...who will love heer as she is ...like how harman loved souyma..because after virat swearing an oath on his mother that he will never accept heer...I can’t see them Getting back together. 

I absolutely agree with every single word you wrote. I think they went too far with Virat’s humiliation and disdain for kinnars.  I know he doesn’t like them but he was all cool with Nutan assisting him in the pre lockdown episodes......that I was even thinking the two of them might fall in love. So I’m baffled to see him do a 360 and behave so scorned and disgusted while insulting Heer. It broke my heart to see her confused and begging him. And his family didn’t help either with their stupid laughing and mocking.

It would be good if they introduce a guy for Heer, seeing that Jharna has returned. I guess he will now marry her. 

I guess it was necessary as if virat would have accepted her it will be rehash n repeat of pre leap. They will bring another male lead after her will accept herself as she is

Originally posted by pallavi_

I guess it was necessary as if virat would have accepted her it will be rehash n repeat of pre leap. They will bring another male lead after her will accept herself as she is

yes I think so too...but now from the promo it seems that  virat and heers hate track is going to start...but before that she will have to find out that she is a kinnar.. I don’t know how that revelation will come about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by burnnotice

I absolutely agree with every single word you wrote. I think they went too far with Virat’s humiliation and disdain for kinnars.  I know he doesn’t like them but he was all cool with Nutan assisting him in the pre lockdown episodes......that I was even thinking the two of them might fall in love. So I’m baffled to see him do a 360 and behave so scorned and disgusted while insulting Heer. It broke my heart to see her confused and begging him. And his family didn’t help either with their stupid laughing and mocking.

It would be good if they introduce a guy for Heer, seeing that Jharna has returned. I guess he will now marry her. 

yes,...and from the latest promo it seems that virat and heers hate track is going to start...

Agreed. And Jigyasa was superb in it. Glad she’s shown as a fighter, full of confidence. 

You guys become so negative I think.. yes I agree he was rude with Heer but he said...he take revenge with heer and he don't love her ..but we all knows ki wo sach nhi hai..give him some time..he needs time actually to realize that his love for heer isn't physically only.  His anger and frustration is justified but he feels disgust uske liye he differently needs redemption. And best redemption is when he himself 'll take a stand for her, will fight for heer with his family,with this society. ..abhitak bahut hi aachi love story dekhayi hai dono ki ..hope usko spoil na kare twist ke liye.

Btw promo is confusing...offscreen pics se toh nhi lagta ki heer ko sach pata chala hai abhi...And read the spoiler ..ki jharna will propose virat in college infront of heer and he accepted. Just hope jharna se sagai se phale hi Virat ko realise ho jaye bas. 

I m regular viewer of shakti from 1st episode and I found Heer love more than love as obsession for Virat she is insulting Saumya and her begging in front of virat.

She don't care for her self respect whole time mera virat mera virat she is obsessed.

Saumya never done this kind of stupidity in cost of her self respect.

This is completely my view only for Heer character not related to any actor