Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just wow!!! What a magical entry after 4 months break....

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

Just wow!!! What a magical entry after 4 months break....

Just saw Aditi IG story . lots of stuff toys are shown may be for Roshan kids.😳looks like Roshni will loose babies in future not now. As to add drama may be CV's are planning to show any accident later in the story.

Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Just saw Aditi IG story . lots of stuff toys are shown may be for Roshan kids.😳looks like Roshni will loose babies in future not now. As to add drama may be CV's are planning to show any accident later in the story.

let's see what's coming....

Till now happy with their magical arrival...

Daisy21 thumbnail

News of two more new entries as 2nd lead...so,  rehan sayari story is to stay and one more to be added. How many parallel leads they need to run the show? Lots of confusion....

It's a plea to channel this time their trp earning experiments should not ruin aman's character or spoil creative aspects of the show...

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

News of two more new entries as 2nd lead...so,  rehan sayari story is to stay and one more to be added. How many parallel leads they need to run the show? Lots of confusion....

It's a plea to channel this time their trp earning experiments should not ruin aman's character or spoil creative aspects of the show...

I think GUL is making another ISHQBAAZ 2 😆In Ishqbaaz 3 couples were present. Dont know what will happen i will not think much now about story . Roshan ke kam se kam 5 min to scenes honge hi ek episode main. 

Daisy21 thumbnail

Then she can make that show differently. I think art is not such thing which can be created by using one formula repeatedly. 3 couples, jinn, jehral, ayana if they can manage all in a story..😔

Every story should have a distinct flavour....as yjhjk has in its initial days....

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I think GUL is making another ISHQBAAZ 2 😆In Ishqbaaz 3 couples were present. Dont know what will happen i will not think much now about story . Roshan ke kam se kam 5 min to scenes honge hi ek episode main. 

One entry is in rehan shayri love story(like assistant) and another entry in roshan love story(to spice up drama)  they are not 3rd pair

Daisy21 thumbnail

I am taking it as completely new story....a couple in madly love with each other...the man is under the dark shadow of jinn and his lady love to protect him....just clearing my memory after around 65 something episodes...

Rest entries will either add some fun or spices...I shall bear that as long as it will be enjoyable...

Eagerly waiting for RoshAn, bazigar and lots of magic.....❤️

Which no other shows can offer us...