Posted: 3 years ago

Looks like the lockdown got to him .. He is craving attention .. πŸ˜† .. I wonder how much of it was just for the shoot ( i am betting 100% ) .. But i like that he is seeking attention by promoting something nice .. 

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

Looks like the lockdown got to him .. He is craving attention .. πŸ˜† .. I wonder how much of it was just for the shoot ( i am betting 100% ) .. But i like that he is seeking attention by promoting something nice .. 

Farming is a great therapeutic tool which can absolutely touch your soul....I am a volunteer at a nearby farm and its something I totally look forward to doing every summer! Been recommending it to everyone and converted quite a few already....πŸ˜†

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

account hacked πŸ˜†

Pleaseeeee.... This is hilarious and screams PR πŸ€£

Is Gadar being remade or something? πŸ˜†

Even 50+ crave for attention.

Aloo and KJo should have been posting stuff like this. Jai jawaan, jai kisaan type of stuff. Support doctors and nurses. Videos with the national anthem playing in the background. lol. Announce some charity ventures and donations. Do the kind of PR people can't complain about.

The audience is already pretty much over whatever anger they were spewing at him. He has the best PR machine in the industry.

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago