Sidneet SS : Deadly silence Prologue (Pg1)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys i am new to this fandom and it is my very first story of Sidneet. Hope you guys enjoy it. I would really appreciate your comments and feedback to it. Thank you 

The story revolves around college students who are terrorized by certain events happening. One of the few students are trapped in web of mystery, terror,  love and cold blooded revenge. What happens when this seven people path crosses? Who is the killer? Is it one of them or is that somebody else hiding inside closet?

Siddharth Singhania : Very dashing, smart and charming guy. Center of all girls who is also flirt sometimes. Gets instantly attracted to Avneet but only to flirt with her for long time. Does not believe in true love. His live revolves on mainly friendship and his brother and could do anything for them. Helps Avneet in the race of time

Avneet Kaur: Vivacious, chirpy and strong woman hailing from Patiala

Avneet Kaur: Vivacious, chirpy and strong woman hailing from Patiala. Her nick name given is "Chatter box" by her family and friends. She comes to New York with dream of becoming famous fashion designing. Girl of 18 years arrives in complete new city to find destination for her dreams but will she really find for what she came for?. Shares very friction type relation with Sid. Roomate of Nisha in college

Abhishek Singhania (Abhishek Nigam) : Quiet, sensible and mature in every sense

Abhishek Singhania (Abhishek Nigam) : Quiet, sensible and mature in every sense. Elder brother of Siddharth who is his jaan and world. Though calm his one glare is enough for person who tries to bother him or his brother in bad way. Very first person to sense something wrong behind uncertain events. It is said a man's greatest luck is woman applies to Abhishek in form of his love Vaishnavi who he loves too much. 

Vaishnavi Patel (Vaishnavi Rao) : Stylish, beautiful and sophisticated girl, She is great music lover and has won many national levels from school days

Vaishnavi Patel (Vaishnavi Rao) : Stylish, beautiful and sophisticated girl, She is great music lover and has won many national levels from school days. Dreams of stepping further and sing for internationals. She is very polite with everybody and never judges any person. Loves Abhishek too much and is very supportive to him and is bestie to Siddharth

Nisha Mehra (Jannat Zubain) : Daughter of very millionaire businessman but in means of only money

Nisha Mehra (Jannat Zubain) : Daughter of very millionaire businessman but in means of only money. She is emotionally detached from her family except her sister who she loses very soon in mysterious circumstance. Initially is seen as very bubbly, lively and fun loving girl but her smile fades away in course of time. Comes to New york on her father's insistence to get over her sister's death. Primary target of killer

Mayank Patel (Sumedh Mudgalkar): 19 years old boy

Mayank Patel (Sumedh Mudgalkar): 19 years old boy. Quite studios but has sharp eyes to see things properly. Is passionate about.adventure and hockey.Best friend of Nisha and loves her secretly. He tries his all ways to make her happy and smile again. Twin brother of Vishnavi and loves her a lot.

Rashi Sharma (Reem Sameer): One of the most mysterious girl anybody can find

Rashi Sharma (Reem Sameer): One of the most mysterious girl anybody can find. 18 years old who is intense music player specially violin. Extremely introvert and portrays her feelings through her music. She catches eyes of every boy in college on her arrival

Kavya (Anushka Sen): Sister of Nisha who is killed on the college campus

Kavya (Anushka Sen): Sister of Nisha who is killed on the college campus.

Scene opens with college campus in New York

Scene opens with college campus in New York

10:45 pm

A girl is packing her bags near the swimming pool area while everybody almost has left for their room

A girl is packing her bags near the swimming pool area while everybody almost has left for their room

She is named as Kavya who is little disturbed with something. She wears her jacket and starts walking. Noise of steps echoes in the area due to lot of silence. On reaching the door lights go off suddenly

Kavya ; hello, is anybody there (tries top open the door) why is it locked

A shadow hovers from back scaring her. She looks back to find nobody but chill start to run on her spine.

"who is it? look open the door, I am 10 seconds away from calling the cops" Kavya threatens holding phone

"who is it? look open the door, I am 10 seconds away from calling the cops" Kavya threatens holding phone

The hooded person walks to her slowly holding big axe in hands. She starts running inside shouting for help. Killer approaches her to elevator but she manages to escape from person.

"Hello, please help me I am in athletic center somebody is chasing me behind, he is going to kill me please" Kavya leaves message to campus police with tears

"Hello, please help me I am in athletic center somebody is chasing me behind, he is going to kill me please" Kavya leaves message to campus police with tears

Campus police gets alert and rushes to save her. Kavya hides on third floor in study room

She hears noise of footstep of hooded person walking around and covers her mouth. Slaughter sees her shadow from mirror

It rains heavily outside. Campus police reaches the place but sees a body thrown from third floor 

Kavya is in pool of blood on her stomach. They fail to find the assailant

Screen freeze on scream of Kavya

"DEADLY SILENT"

Interesting

Welcome dear🤗

Edited by Romanoger - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Romanoger

Interesting

Welcome dear🤗

Thank you dear