hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

She's back with a new interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJuM4ccYbXk&feature=emb_title

Summary:

1.) Tapsee + Swara: chaploos outsiders

2.) I started feminism with 2014 film Queen

3.) Salman bounced back with Wanted. For years he was not doing much.

4.) After many years, Ajay Devgan has bounced back with Taanaji.

5.) Aamir gave Thugs of Hindustan when Sushant gave a maha-blockbuster.

6.) When Karan Johar laughed at ME at an international platform, Sushant must have felt bad. 

7.) I gave huge superhit Manikarnika.

8.) Deepika had enough sharam during Queen time. When she got an award, she gave it to me and said "This is Kangana's award."

9.) At least Deepika had insaniyat unlike chillar Alia, who knows only how to laugh and cry.

10.) Alia got a Best Actress award for 10 minute role.

11.) I stood up for Chichore and Uri during Gully Boy monopoly because they're Javed Akhtar's kids. 

12.) I stand up only for others, not for myself.

13.) If Karan Johar can release ghatiya Kalank, why not Drive?

14.) I turned down Padmavati. 

15.) Bhansali got summoned to the police even though he didn't do anything to me after I turned down Padmavati. He didn't bitch about me. 🤣

16.) Only people who supported Sushant got summoned to the police. Like me. This is my public statement!

17.) Sushant was not as successful as Ranveer because he wasn't allowed to do Ram Leela. The role was written for Sushant. 

18.) Take Karan Johar's padmashri back.

19.) KJo got handed a studio at age 24 and SRK/Kajol as his first actors. He will have kitty parties because he has nothing to accomplish. He's done nothing in life.

20.) Karan's kitty parties are to lynch outsiders and it increases his TRP. 

21.) Ranveer Singh does chamchagiri.

🤡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I agree on that alia only knows acting of laughing and crying 😆 most overrated and over hyped actress in the world

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

*Face palm*

Did she really call Ranveer a chamcha? Really losing it big time. I thought she liked him?! 

And now Deepika has sharam and insaaniyat?? In 2015 when DP was at the top of her game, she was labelled 'cunning' and 'insecure' by this woman. I just cant with her anymore.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😆

Agree with the 13 point 😆

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If Karan Johar can release ghatiya Kalank, why not Drive?

Bang on... Kalank is a big Kalank on movie making...

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rkisnothot

She's back with a new interview!

Summary:

2.) I started feminism with 2014 film Queen

3.) Salman bounced back with Wanted. For years he was not doing much.

4.) After many years, Ajay Devgan has bounced back with Taanaji.

5.) Aamir gave Thugs of Hindustan when Sushant gave a maha-blockbuster.

6.) When Karan Johar laughed at ME at an international platform, Sushant must have felt bad. 

7.) I gave huge superhit Manikarnika.

9.) At least Deepika had insaniyat unlike chillar Alia, who knows only how to laugh and cry.

10.) Alia got a Best Actress award for 10 minute role.

11.) I stood up for Chichore and Uri during Gully Boy monopoly because they're Javed Akhtar's kids. 

12.) I stand up only for others, not for myself.

13.) If Karan Johar can release ghatiya Kalank, why not Drive?

14.) I turned down Padmavati. 

15.) Bhansali got summoned to the police even though he didn't do anything to me after I turned down Padmavati. He didn't bitch about me. 🤣

16.) Only people who supported Sushant got summoned to the police. Like me. This is my public statement!

17.) Sushant was not as successful as Ranveer because he wasn't allowed to do Ram Leela. The role was written for Sushant. 

1. Pretty sure English Vinglish, a story of a woman who wanting to earn her family's respect stood up for herself and ventured into an unknown city on her own, released in 2012, 2 years before Queen.

3. salman may do 6258 flops, he has a following that will watch the flops.

4. Singham series, anyone? 

5. Why would she compare the two? One has his footing since ages now and can bounce back even after a flop, while the other was an emerging star.

6. Yeh empathy aapne bhi dikhaani chahiye thi when he was being bullied

7. Didn't Uri make a better box office collection? Also, superhit?

9. It's like she is a nanny and comparing two kids she is assigned to take care of, one is a golden child and the other is a cranking one.

11. Yeh kab hua?

12. SSR ke liye ode mein you cry for not winning best director award, sure, you stand up for all

13. Drive was itself a flop, agar theaters mein release hoti, toh bhi no one would have watched. 

14. You wouldn't have wanted karni sena waale to bid for your nose

15. Police statement for SSR'S case mein tumhara naam kyun lenge? U less she is talking about some other case.

16. Didn't Aditya Chopra go to give a statement? What about the blind article writer too?

17. How does she know the writers wrote the role for SSR. During an IV, Varun Gover confirmed that he had planned on  Riccha Chadda for Devi, was there such a statement out about Ram-Leela?

Gosh, Kangana gives so much content to talk about🤣 

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Moral of the story is if u didn’t praise kangana, give her an award, call her the best thing since sliced bread you are a nepo chaploos and wahiyaat insaan

👌

she literally went around in circles bringing in manikarnika, Deepikas award , calling a colleague chillar and what not diverting the whole discussion to her 

And we are all meant to “champion” whatever nonsense she spews because she’s “bold”

Gimme a break...atleast talk n focus on the legit things like toxic blinds or accusations that have testimony or proof

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

How could Ram Leela have been written for SSR when everyone knows the original cast was Ranveer and Kareena for ages and then Kareena dropped out for Gori Tere Pyaar Mein? 
From the first articles and conception of this film SLB was all about the Ranveer-Kareena casting. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Republic TV,I am told is no1 TV channel with highest TRPs..

Top 3 most viewed videos are on Kangana.This video with 1.6 million views in a day,will be at the top.

She got a twitter trend with 130,000 + tweets.

Subramanya Swamy praising her yesterday,got 400,000 views(the other videos get less that 2K views on an average).

The defense of Nepogang is that they are the ones that get eyeballs .

Kangana is getting the same..and TV channels will use her to get higher TRPs.

That is the name of the game.

You should check SSR on google trends..He is flying over everybody.

Those who dished it out ,should be ready to take it too.

Tapsee,in her own way kicked Kjo,mentioning being replaced by nepo kids..and gave an example of PPAW.

If not for Corona,All this would have been drowned and carpet bombed by media managers.

Like politicians who are unable to use their time tested propaganda machinery and getting gobsmacked everyday..BW  carpetbaggers too are getting their asses kicked by an  equally corrupt opposition.

Edited by you2 - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Sashay01

*Face palm*

Did she really call Ranveer a chamcha? Really losing it big time. I thought she liked him?! 

And now Deepika has sharam and insaaniyat?? In 2015 when DP was at the top of her game, she was labelled 'cunning' and 'insecure' by this woman. I just cant with her anymore.

True she is a big time liar.