Cakes, Camera, and Action! | Mastikhor Mohit Ka Birthday Aaya!

Posted: 3 years ago

Mohit Kumar is a young talented star in the world of television. Popularly known as Shravan Malhotra among his fans, this sensation and heartthrob was born as Mohit Poswal on July 21, 1995 in Bhiwani, Haryana. His zodiac sign is Cancer. Mohit’s height is 5 ft. 10 in. His eyes and hair color are black. His hobbies are traveling and gymming. His favourite color is black. He was planning to go to Goa for a break from the shoot before the pandemic.

Mohit did his schooling from Halwasiya Vidya Vihar Senior Secondary School. Later, he joined the Institute of Technology & Sciences to pursue his graduation. His father is self-employed and his mother is a homemaker. He has a younger sister who’s doing her MBBS and is currently living with her family in Bhiwani. An interesting fact is that Mohit would also have been doing MBBS or helping his father in business if he hadn't been an actor. As per his Instagram account his current girlfriend is Aadya Gupta, a Tik-Tok star. 

Since his college days, Mohit participated in modeling competitions and won the title of Mr. Fresher in his college function. Mohit began his career as a model with tv commercials. He has worked for various well-known brands such as for Yamaha, Veet Men, Manyavar, Samsung, Saloni, Tango, Vistaprints, etc. He has also walked the ramp for many renowned fashion designers in India. 

In 2013, Mohit auditioned for the game reality show MTV Roadies but got rejected. After giving many auditions, he finally got an offer from Balaji Telefilms but he rejected the offer because he didn’t want to do typical shows like ”Jaadu, Naag, Naagin” etc. In 2019, He did a web series with AltBalaji. In February 2020, Mohit debuted as an actor in Sony TV’s serial Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 along with Kanikka Kapur. Now, he is known internationally as Shravan Malhotra, his bubbly and mischievous onscreen character.

There are many interesting things about Mohit. Being a fitness freak, he gets up at 5 in the morning for jogging. He likes to eat a lot and is even found eating from other people's tiffin on the set. His recent binging includes Mawa Jalebi, the special dish from Madhya Pradesh. He mentioned that he is just like Shravan in real life but with minor differences. His nickname on set is "Fraud Malhotra." He is trained in sports and games such as chess, lawn tennis, basketball, and boxing from childhood. 

Ending here with his favourite quote:
"No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality”

---------

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mohitkrofficial/

Twitter - https://twitter.com/mohitkrofficial

Edited by alina.b - 3 years ago

--- || Meena_J || ---

https://youtu.be/hd7tD6djXXI

--- || Bucky || ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkOkK7MrkVs

--- || MusicOfTheHeart || ---

ImageImage

---|| Priya185 ||---

ImageImage

ImageImage Image

--- || TC_FA || ---

--- || MishtiNew || ---

--- || Pranushka_723 || ---

--- || alina.b || ---

Priya185 (Priya)

Happy Birthday Mohit

I hope you have a nice one

You are spreading happiness with your portrayal of Shravan. A guy who knows the value of friendship and the most entertaining character in EDKV2. Your off-screen personality is so lively and funny that I really want more of your interviews and chances to interact with you on social media. Thanks for entertaining us EDKV2 is my favourite show this year. It is great to see you back on TV and I hope you keep entertaining us for a long time

Love from Priya 

MishtiNew (Mishti)

Happy Birthday, Mohit. Best wishes on your Birthday. I first saw you in an advertisement Since then, I couldn't help but admire you, adore you. I didn't realise when I became your fan. When I could connect you as 'Shravan Malhotra' as my own.Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing! 

Again Wishing you, Happy Birthday, Mohit Kumar!

Bacillusbadius (Bhagyashree)

Happy birthday Mohit Kumar

despite new comer your acting is fabuloussmiley20. I can connect to Shravan's character because of your hardwork. You are truly an inspiration in case of fitness. Keep shining smiley27smiley20smiley40smiley41.

Alina.b (Alina)

Happy Birthday, Mohit! It is hard to believe this is your first show! You are doing amazing as Shravan! You seem very sweet & humble and I hope you always stay like this as you climb higher in your career. Wishing you lots of success, good health, and happiness! Have a great birthday!

Bucky (Bucky/Ru)

The boy who amazed us all with his acting chops and made us really question if it was indeed a debut venture; here's wishing a starry birthday to our Shravan, Mohit!

Many many happy returns of the day to you! May you achieve all the success there is and continue to awe us with your talent! The TV industry awaits a future superstar! God bless you!smiley27

Pranushka_723 (Lavy)

Happy Birthday Mohit! Congrats on turning 25! You are a gem and have a very bright future ahead! We love to see you portray Shravan. You nailed the party scene and made us your fans for a lifetime. You have a pure heart, protect it! Hope you achieve everything you have wished for! May happiness always accompany you. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!smiley27

Meena_J (Meena)

Thank you, Mohit, for playing the role of Shravan. Your character and transformation from a young 18 year old lad to a Major in the army has been an interesting journey. You have showcased different layers of Shravan through your fantastic performance. Keep performing the best and may you have an amazing birthday!

Cherrydreamsxx (Irika)

I wish you a very happy 25th birthday Mohit. smiley40smiley31 May you get all the success you deserve and be happy in whatever you do. I wish you all the love, all the luck and all the happiness in the world this upcoming year of your life. 
You are such an amazing person. So genuine, sweet and kind hearted. You always reply to your fans and give them the same love that you receive. You are so down to earth and humble. Please be like this forever and don’t change yourself. We love you so much and will support you always. I’m proud to be your fan. Thanks for being an inspiration. smiley27smiley27

Stay safe, take care and keep always smiling. God bless you. Sending you lots of love from Germany. smiley27smiley31

Tennessean

Wishing Mohit a very Happy Birthday. May you get all the success and happiness in life.

M- Magnificent

O- Outstanding

H- Handsome

I- Incredible

T- Talented

K- Knockout

U- Unique

M- Majestic

A- Adorable

R- Rocking

MusicOfTheHeart (Razia)

You're just brilliant as Shravan. Seeing the promos I didn't think I'll like the character so much but you gave life to the character. Thank You so much.

And a very very Happy Birthday. May Allah bless you and keep you safe always. Wish you would give us more beautiful characters to cherish. Have a great career.

And I learned you did an advertisement for Bangladesh. Although I saw the ad many times but hadn't acknowledged till you posted about it! Wish you will visit our country again. Lots of love from Bangladesh.

Happy Birthday once again. Have a nice day with friends and family.

DushtKanya (Nirvana)

Heartiest birthday wishes to you, Mohit! You're a very promising and natural actor, and I really like your performance as Shravan. Here's wishing you loads of happiness, success and only things that will make you smile in life :) Shine on! smiley40

--Shamoo--

Happy Birthday Mohit! 

I wish you all the happiness you deserve and may god bless you! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and I wish you a great year ahead! You are doing amazing as Shravan, and I am loving your role and missing you a lot onscreen. Hope to see you back onscreen soon. Keep up the good work and take care. 

Happy birthday once again!

Shamoo

Here is the birthday cake....

Now it's time to party smiley40 Unleash the music and your dance moves:

Image Image

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWTUfv2yzHEe7?si=hSguaIhJSkeqbLN0kR9wQA

Time for food & drinks...

Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image

Fireworks...

Once again....

Birthday Thread Name

Meena_J

Birthday Banner & Tags

Pranushka_723

Biography

MishtiNew, Cherrydreamsxx

VMs 

Meena_J, Bucky

Siggies

MusicOfTheHeart, Priya185, TC_FA, MishtiNew, Pranushka_723, Alina.b

Wishes

Priya185, MishtiNew, Bacillusbadius, Alina.b, Bucky, Pranushka_723, Meena_J, Cherrydreamsxx, Tennessean, MusicOfTheHeart, DushtKanya, --Shamoo--

Social Media Update

Pranushka_723

Birthday Thread Layout

Alina.b 

Birthday Thread Permission

DushtKanya

Thank you to everyone who participated and made this thread possible! smiley27 We should be proud of ourselves as a forum for putting this together! Teamwork makes the dream work! 

Thread is now ready!! You all may post now! Happy birthday Mohit!! Although, there are a couple hours left to go!

Wish you a very happy birthday dear Mohit!🥳

Excellent thread Alina!❤️ Thanks for putting it all together!

Also kudos to all members for contributing to such a beautiful thread!

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

Happy Birthday, Mohit! Loads of love and wishes on your special day! ❤️