Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

He was joking obviously....he wouldn't have said that in front of camera if he was really afraid..πŸ˜†....its was more of a respect and awe for Salman's superstardom.

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

He was joking obviously....he wouldn't have said that in front of camera if he was really afraid..πŸ˜†....its was more of a respect and awe for Salman's superstardom.

No...it cannot be a joke...A darn skit on a stupid filmfare awards, a stupid rapid fire round on a frivolous gossip TV show, all these things are the actual ploys of the suicide gang(don’t ask me what the heck that is)...πŸ€ͺ

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Contrary to popular belief, Salman didn't even do anything to Vivek Oberoi. He flopped because he kept making bad choices like declining Hum Tum and choosing movies like Home Delivery and Kisna. 

So why would Salman go after Sushant? I doubt there has been even a single day where Salman has thought about Sushant. Good god, sorry to his fans but Sushant was not the center of anyone's life.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Selmon bhoi has given us thousand of legit reason to bash him 

Sushant is not one of them

To Topic creator milgya click bait sushant ky naam thak Gaye Hoge ha

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

Sushant change sim card for 50 times, who was threatening him? Police very very nicely leave out investigating people who can lead them to something. 

Vivek Oberai 41 calls? Remember? 

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

awww...look how scared Sushant is of Salman.....Salman is a bad actor...if he doesn't like someone it shows..πŸ˜†

Salman Khan with Sara Ali Khan and Sushant Singh Rajput-1 - Bigg ...

Fans share videos of Sushant Singh Rajput's last appearance on ...

bigg boss 12: Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar Day 77 2nd December ...

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lol I posted this video because I thought SSR reaction was really cute and innocent. I found it funny. This post title is exactly what the video is about. Where in the video or in my post I mentioned that Salman was after SSR? Khud hi Sawaal aur khud hi jawabπŸ˜†

Before accusing or attacking SSR fans please state with proof. 

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

awww...look how scared Sushant is of Salman.....Salman is a bad actor...if he doesn't like someone it shows..πŸ˜†

Salman Khan with Sara Ali Khan and Sushant Singh Rajput-1 - Bigg ...

Fans share videos of Sushant Singh Rajput's last appearance on ...

bigg boss 12: Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar Day 77 2nd December ...

🀣🀣

I did not realized cute expression of SSR would make you do some work where you have to spend time to find these pictures.πŸ˜† 

Salman fans needs to take a chill pill.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Sushant change sim card for 50 times, who was threatening him? Police very very nicely leave out investigating people who can lead them to something. 

Vivek Oberai 41 calls? Remember? 

Arrey Salman is innocent. Woh Aik Angel hai. He can never do anything wrong. After all he is nation's superstar. Sab ka Ladla πŸ˜ƒ