Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tapsee hits back at Kangana : "Personal Vendetta"

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

"I refuse to be bitter and take advantage of someone’s death for personal vendetta"

Taapsee decided to set the record straight once and for all, and hit back at Kangana like never before. “It’s disheartening to see someone making a  mockery out of outsiders and the industry that has given us so much. Imagine the parents whose kids are coming into the industry. What will they think of us? Like we are some nasty evil people sitting here to eat outsiders?” questions Taapsee.

The Thappad actor goes on to categorically give a stern reply to each and every accusation Kangana has levelled against her.

ON ‘WE LOVE KARAN JOHAR’ COMMENT:

I never mentioned anywhere I like Karan Johar or anyone she alleges, but I have never said I hate them either. So, the fact that you don’t hate someone she hates, is equivalent to ‘you like that person and you suck up to that person’? I don’t even know him behind formal ‘hi, hello, thank you’. How is this even logical?

ON BEING ‘BETTER LOOKING THAN ALIA BHATT AND ANANYA PANDAY’ YET ‘NEEDY OUTSIDERS’: 

First of all I don’t think my existence has got anything to do with looks primarily. And, I have had my share of struggles and just because I don’t glorify them and deal with them with a positive outlook, doesn’t make me any less of the ‘outsider’. We all have had good and bad experiences, but many of us refuse to let negativity drive us. It’s our positive hope and the ability to make lemonade out of the lemons thrown at us that has gotten us to where we are. I am not going to give into this negativity and hatred because this limits my growth as a human being. Kangana has the right to have an opinion and so do I. And just because my opinion doesn’t match hers, doesn’t make me inferior.

ON ‘WHY DON’T YOU GET WORK’ QUESTION: 

In the last three years, I have been doing at least four films every year, and have five announced films right now. Who says I don’t get enough work? I decided to keep my career graph slow and steady and that’s exactly how it’s been going. Yes, I’ve been dropped out of films and replaced with star kids but the fact that Kangana and her sister (Rangoli Chandel) try to discredit me and my hard work, call me names, put wrong allegations on me, is actually an equal level of harassment, if not more. All this because I refuse to sing her tune and because I refuse to see her as the flag bearer of outsiders because we all are not bitter people?

ON ‘YOUR EXISTENCE IS A PROOF OF NEPOTISM’ REMARK:

None of my past films have been produced by any of these mafia gangs Kangana keeps targeting and mentioning about, nor any of my future films are from them. So, how is my existence because of nepotism? Or undermining someone’s genuine achievements by crediting wrong sources, and then mocking, is how you prove that you are a true successful outsider?

ON ‘YOU SAY YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE INDUSTRY’ STATEMENT:

I refuse to be bitter. I refuse to take advantage of someone’s death for personal vendetta and I refuse to make mockery out of the industry that gave me bread and identity. As an actor who wants to speak up and address important issues that have happened with me which can help empower others, I did speak up when I was wrongfully replaced in Pati Patni Aur Woh. I called out a wrong practice and had the director of the film supporting me then. So, it’s not like I am scared to voice out problems and people do back you when you do it with right intentions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I never liked Tapsee before and thought she is another kangana seeking attention....but now I beginning to like her guts. 

Swara Bhasker@ReallySwara · 41m

Very well said ⁦⁦@taapsee⁩ .. On point as always ! 100

Shruti Seth@SethShruti1h

Here’s to making lots of lemonade 

@taapsee 

Keep shining  brighter.

taapsee pannu@taapsee1h

Don’t be bitter, be better.

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Now this article is worth calling "Befitting reply"

Not those articles where Tapsee breathes and PR churns out befitting reply articles.

Kangu ki ache SE maar li waiting for rangoli's expletive ridden reply 🤣

Edited by .KISS-my-ASS. - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana does come across as neurotic at times. I think she has some sort of outsider psychosis. Psychosis has two parts -- affective disorders and non-affective disorders which are not dominated by their effects on mood and include schizophrenia and delusional disorders. The latter is what I think Kangana suffers from.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

You have to act like a psycho to get attention. Tapsee's reply is too moderate. Very boring for the twitter audience that thrives on masala and gossip. Most people won't find out about it because it won't go viral.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes, I’ve been dropped out of films and replaced with star kids but the fact that Kangana and her sister (Rangoli Chandel) try to discredit me and my hard work, call me names, put wrong allegations on me, is actually an equal level of harassment, if not more. All this because I refuse to sing her tune and because I refuse to see her as the flag bearer of outsiders because we all are not bitter people?

🤣what a fitting reply !!

u go girl !!

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A very well fitting reply to Kangana and her psychotic interview.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I just want to point that comment she made where she was forcefully replaced by ananya and she thought it was wrong and director supported her as well which means directors have no power on which lead they really want to cast. People keep saying directors had the choice, no they don’t, producers have the choice. Same thing happened to sushant, yrf allowed Ranveer to shoot for SLB movies but didn’t allow sushant to do SLB even though SLB wanted sushant and even went to them to cast sush. I wish sushant was strong as taapsee, in a way women in Bollywood are much stronger than men mentally.