Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Outsider vs. outsider....Tapsee taking the bull by its horns..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

taapsee pannu

@taapsee

·

Maine suna class 12th n 10th ke result ke baad humaara result bhi aa gaya hai! Humaara grade system ab official hai ? Abhi tak toh number system pe value decide hoti thi na
#MaLifeMaRulesMaShitMaPot

🤣

This was in response to Kangna's interview with Arnab where she called Swara and Taapse B GRADE actresses...

She questioned Taapsee, "If you love Karan Johar, why are you both B grade actresses? You are both better looking than Alia Bhatt and Ananya. You both are better actresses. Why don't you get work? Your whole existence is proof of nepotism. What are you telling me about how happy you are with the industry?"

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/bollywood-news/kangana-ranaut-speaks-to-arnab-claims-taapsee-and-swara-existence-is-pro.html

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Taapsee is taking charge 

Kangana calling her a B list actress sounds like the bullying that was suppose to be stopped by the uprising. 😆😆

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I support Tapsee, atleast she isn't milking Sushant's demise for her own publicity. More power to Tapsee. 

ImmortalsOfM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What is this whole thing about?what exactly did kangana say about taapsee?

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Taapsee is taking charge 

Kangana calling her a B list actress sounds like the bullying that was suppose to be stopped by the uprising. 😆😆

When did Kangana made such a comment on her?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaya_Memsaab

I support Tapsee, atleast she isn't milking Sushant's demise for her own publicity. More power to Tapsee. 

Soon the rumors will fly that KJO is giving her a bunch of money to do this 😆😆

“sell her Zameen” and become an “insider” 😈😈

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

When did Kangana made such a comment on her?

In the rant with Arnab I think. She said “b list Tapsee and Swara kiss up to Karan but remain on b list” 

Her referring to them as B list is rude on her part. An I don’t even remember KJO openly admitting he thinks a particular person is B list. He had that much tact 😆

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can someone provide the context? I have no idea what she's talking about.

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bullying of any kind, be it done by nepokids or outsider is wrong. Kangana is no one to label someone in grades. 

ImmortalsOfM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

In the rant with Arnab I think. She said “b list Tapsee and Swara kiss up to Karan but remain on b list” 

Her referring to them as B list is rude on her part. An I don’t even remember KJO openly admitting he thinks a particular person is B list. He had that much tact 😆

Did she also say something about alia's looks?