Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Supremely shallow. Waiting for a time to see outsider actors denying to come on his show when he actually wants them...woh din bhi aa hi jayega going by the current trend...

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is all making sense to me now.

Long back I had mused why SSR couldn't break out.

Sometime back I had ALSO mused why Yami couldn't break out. She had everything but good projects.

Saanp sapola kept striking. Hissssssssss.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Supremely shallow. Waiting for a time to see outsider actors denying to come on his show when he actually wants them...woh din bhi aa hi jayega going by the current trend...

Im sure that already happened 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

. She had everything but good projects.

What about her recognition ? She was able to get those in bad films ? Last I heard the actor acting doesnt matter if content is not good. How did she get recognition she got in bad films or no content films. I heard it was impossible as they are doomed 😈

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yami Gautam takes up pole dancing for fitness - DTNext.inYami Gautam shares childhood pictures on Instagram

Did I mention how beautiful Yami is? I can't think of another actress who has come who has such chiseled features without having to get 101 surgeries done. 

Yami Gautam: 'Vicky Donor' taught me to be fearless in my choices ...

Hrithik was prob like, "So unfair I don't get to chill with my beautiful co-star for some more time." Considering how only nepo kids are allowed to be successful God knows when I will get an opportunity like this again. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for spamming you post. I was depressed after the Kangana interview. Yami spamming makes me feel better. 

tu bas ja mujh mein mera banke hi — Yami Gautam being perfect..

Yami Gautam in Junooniyat | Yami gautam, Beauty, Meaning of true love

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

all of these people are so over rated..n that’s what leads to ignoring others n thinking oh he/she is not in our league...look at the body language...thrusting their bodies out...like oh please notice me... I’m here...aarti utaaro bhai...bhagwan aaye hain Bollywood key...🙄

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Come on if they if they are ignoring her than they also doing it to each other. Their just all in their own phones 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Come on if they if they are ignoring her than they also doing it to each other. Their just all in their own phones 

Apparently, she was late so all of them were ticked off at her. They wouldn’t have done this if it was Sara or Jhanvi , late or not (i am not even naming Alia or Varun). This is the same guy who has a certain criteria to meet for people to appear on his shit show. 

The elitism is real whether you like it or not or you see it or not. 

Good for you if see Kjo as being fine.