Hrithik Roshan Ditched KWK coz Kjo Didn’t want Yami On the Show - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

But I agree with karan on ranveer and anushka - I don't find them good looking, they are good actors. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Hrithik is good looking and I find some other actors good looking

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

You all are such big hypocrites I can't. When Anannya said Her father didn't make it to KWK you her tore apart saying KWK isn't any yardstick of struggle. But now suddenly it is a yardstick of success and limelight. 🤣😆

Ananya and her hot ass dont even matter

People make fun of the show and call it frivolous. If its a sucky show then who cares who is invited. 

Even Bigg Boss has been kind of spared. I bet Salman ostracizes people from it 😆  But most people say no one should wanna be on Bhai's lame show anyway. KWK is called bad show yet everyone is dying to be on it 😆 

When they should be watching this trailer 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDpUASu9CYs

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Weird that Kjo would rather cancel an episode than invite Yami with Hrithik. I mean he was getting Hrithik afterall. Good for Hrithik for standing his grounds. 

It was in Hrithik's lean phase . Hence KJo dint listen to Hrithik. Now post War KJo would die to have him and anyone he wishes to come with. KJo has always been like that. Shallow and just a fair weather person. 

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

It was in Hrithik's lean phase . Hence KJo dint listen to Hrithik. Now post War KJo would die to have him and anyone he wishes to come with. KJo has always been like that. Shallow and just a fair weather person. 

Ah .. I completely forgot about that . He invited Kangana instead . 

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Nope .

It’s not being recognized as “yardstick of success and limelight” at all . Given the circumstances, this just shows his pettiness towards others who he deems beneath him so much so that he will let go even established insider star to be part of his show. That’s just one side of his pettiness and he did it openly. I cannot imagine how much of this happens. 

and after appearing on the show, all the media footage they get the next day on these paid sites and social media is hard to beat 🤔 it used to be chat show in the earlier seasons, now it's become more of spectacle where people say outrageous things for attention and bitchy rapid fires where outsiders are either completely disregarded or the token last-place options for these elitists. Remember after Sara's KWK, everywhere on twitter and online news portals dissecting her ~free-spirited personality~ and "Kartik Aryan Kartik Aryan" jaap.. even before her movie release, her face had become well-known in public domain - of course, credit to her PR machinery on how they promoted the appearance but fact is he will never let a talented outsider hog the spotlight in this manner.

Originally posted by jhopadpatti

and after appearing on the show, all the media footage they get the next day on these paid sites and social media is hard to beat 🤔 it used to be chat show in the earlier seasons, now it's become more of spectacle where people say outrageous things for attention and bitchy rapid fires where outsiders are either completely disregarded or the token last-place options for these elitists. Remember after Sara's KWK, everywhere on twitter and online news portals dissecting her ~free-spirited personality~ and "Kartik Aryan Kartik Aryan" jaap.. even before her movie release, her face had become well-known in public domain - of course, credit to her PR machinery on how they promoted the appearance but fact is he will never let a talented outsider hog the spotlight in this manner.

Exactly.

I didn’t even watch a single episode last few seasons yet I know most of what happened because of all the headlines and news outlets posting about it. 

Someone, I forgot who, said in one of the episodes ( i read it here being quoted)  that people message  each other to apologize after the show airs. 

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

Precisely. He only invites people who are doing well. Also noticed him not including Hrithik in some of his ranking lists as well post Mohenjo Daro flopping (when people generally started talking about that phase being Hrithik's ultimate downfall).

He cleverly started inviting Kartik, Bhumi, Rajkummar, Kriti, Ayushmann etc because they started doing well while attempting to show that he's not a "flagbearer of nepotism" 

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Precisely. He only invites people who are doing well.

I wont lie in 2007 when he ended each show with the question "Who is the best actor/star" ?

Aamir, SRK or Hrithik

II was like wait he is missing someone 😭😭 But it is what it is 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I wont lie in 2007 when he ended each show with the question "Who is the best actor/star" ?

Aamir, SRK or Hrithik

II was like wait he is missing someone 😭😭 But it is what it is 

Lol, I guess that changed post 2010? 🙃

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Lol, I guess that changed post 2010? 🙃

Even Dabangg in September 2010 and then KWK launched again in Nov 2010 and ran till April 2011 and Bhai wasnt there. But ya live and and let live 😆