Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I like Yami in Vicky donor, she’s so beautiful and great actress but I don’t watch her interviews because they are boring or I feel like she’s not showing her real self. I know sushant with shraddha was scheduled for the show and when shraddha cancelled, I wish karan still kept sushant to go with someone else. He just cancelled that episode 

I thought Shraddha was scheduled with Raj Kumar Rao? He never invited Sushant ? 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I thought Shraddha was scheduled with Raj Kumar Rao? He never invited Sushant ? 

reports saying sushant and shraddha suppose to be on kwk together but shraddha cancelled but wish they still kept sushant and brought him as a guest or special appearance or something https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubgtbxMKb80

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

reports saying sushant and shraddha suppose to be on kwk together but shraddha cancelled but wish they still kept sushant and brought him as a guest or special appearance or something https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubgtbxMKb80

Like Yami , SSR didn’t meet the criteria. 

priya185 thumbnail

Yami is better as an actor than Alia and looks better

KJO can call soty1 and 2 cast but cannot call Yami this is not done. KJO and his Koffee show should not be getting so much importance anyway

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Weird that Kjo would rather cancel an episode than invite Yami with Hrithik. I mean he was getting Hrithik afterall. Good for Hrithik for standing his grounds. 

flipfl0p thumbnail

During Kangana controversy time Hritik stated, he does not have personal equation with all his co stars. Then he named Yami as one, with whom he only has professional contact. Despite this, if he stood for her, that is really nice of him.

After Sharukh, he is one more person who is promoting talented outsider ladies for no personal gains. Unfortunately, his movies are not romantic movies like Sharukh's (they are more similar to Amir's). So female leads do not get much benefit from them. Still, they get good launchpad (debuting with a superstar in a hit movie). 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You all are such big hypocrites I can't. When Anannya said Her father didn't make it to KWK you her tore apart saying KWK isn't any yardstick of struggle. But now suddenly it is a yardstick of success and limelight. 🤣😆

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like KWK and kjo should invite who ever he wants. I just have a problem with taking digs at someone whose not even invited to the show example sushant. I used to love the old kwk episode because they used to make fun of themselves, if your making jokes of your guests or invites I am fine with that. But when your a powerful person, don't knock down someone who doesn't have a family or friends in the industry. Take jibes at someone who has a support system.

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's not just about his own show, Karan has a finger in a lot of pies, he is buddies with the media guys and is a known gossip-mongerer, keeps doing reality shows and hosting award shows where he shamelessly makes himself the butt of jokes just for business deals.. point is there is a lot of backdoor machinations on how stardom is manufactured and KJo's influence is prevalent.. we hear only of certain times when people in rare occasions take a stand like Hrithik deciding not to go without Yami or Aditya Chopra casting Ranveer despite KJo telling him not to cast because he was ugly. There are many nameless others who have lost out on opportunities or recognition because of the this douchebag's petty scheming.

Edited by jhopadpatti - 3 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

You all are such big hypocrites I can't. When Anannya said Her father didn't make it to KWK you her tore apart saying KWK isn't any yardstick of struggle. But now suddenly it is a yardstick of success and limelight. 🤣😆

Nope .

It’s not being recognized as “yardstick of success and limelight” at all . Given the circumstances, this just shows his pettiness towards others who he deems beneath him so much so that he will let go even established insider star to be part of his show. That’s just one side of his pettiness and he did it openly. I cannot imagine how much of this happens.