Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 10

I feel they had some prob with teju

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Everyone was very Happy with teju leaving I felt.

Rohit Shetty also said that kis kis k man mein laddu Foote

And they honestly said they were happy that competition became less

But when shivin left they said they LL miss him, this group LL meet outside, they had a grp hug

But nothing for Teju

I somehow feel becox of some reason they didn't like teju

One of the reason may b

Teju was dumb

Her stupid ans proved she is very weak academically also

And she is always in a hurry due to which she often forgets the instructions given by Shetty before stunt.

May be they all thought how a girl so dumb and stupid can do so much well in a task?

They had some prob

But I didn't expect this prob D

D was said nothing except once he asked her any her health. Otherwise he was also tight lipped abt proxy. 

I think they did not like Tejus nature.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

But when shivin left they said they LL miss him, this group LL meet outside, they had a grp hug

But nothing for Teju

One of the reason may b

Teju was dumb

And she is always in a hurry due to which she often forgets the instructions given by Shetty before stunt.

May be they all thought how a girl so dumb and stupid can do so much well in a task?

They had some prob

But I didn't expect this prob 

D also said nothing except once he asked her about her health. Otherwise he was also tight lipped abt proxy. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Excuse me. She isn't dumb. Innocence isn't dumbness. She is an engineer who completed her studies when she was acting as one of the leads in Colors popular show Swaragini. 

Coming to contestants they are just jealous of Teju and nothing else. That's why they were happy when she left else she would easily reach finale. 

And Shivin isn't any competition for them as he himself keeps aborting stunts so they showed some compassion

pranurosid thumbnail

But nothing for Teju

One of the reason may b

Teju was dumb

They had some prob

D was said nothing except once he asked her any her health. Otherwise he was also tight lipped abt proxy. 

Teju was the one who risked her own elimination and did stunt for her team in the coffin and rats task. She was the person who cheers the most for everyone. She gave her 200% even if it was not her stunt while doing partner stunts.

It's their problem why they behaved like that it's not the issue with Teja

pranurosid thumbnail

Just stop saying dumb and stupid.  She is the most matured girl in that lot. She knows when to react and she has common sense to not laugh at others for their weakness. KP,Balraj mocked other contestants many times for aborting stunts. Teju is the one who never mocked anyone for such things. And the questions Rohit used to ask I think even he himself doesn't know the answers for most of the times. They made such questions to create fun and she is the youngest of the lot. So they focused more on her. Nothing like she is dumb and stupid and rest are highly intellectuals. She is the most kind hearted and sensitive person too

They all are jealous of her. That's it

Edited by pranurosid - 3 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes she is dumb!! That's why she cleared B.Tech in ECE through distance education and that too with 80+% while doing a serial without break.May I know the qualifications of the intelligents you are talking about?

These contestants are inhumane not her being dumb....and they didnt hug her and said send off to her because she didnt left Bulgaria immediately. After her eye homerrage  doctors suggested her not to take stress nor to travel. She left Bulgaria along with other contestants.  That's means Teju was there till D elimination.

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She's not dumb. She completed her engineering while shooting for Swaragini . But ,yes she is an innocent soul . Colors tried to show her dumb and used her for their trp. 

They didn't like teju bcoz they knew she was the strongest performer . They all r jealous of her. She was always there for other contestants when they needed her but unfortunately she didn't get the support from them when she was injured. 

She didn't win the winner title but she won so many hearts and earned respect from the audience.

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But nothing for Teju

One of the reason may b

Teju was dumb

that's what colors tried to show
her hindi is poor but it's not called as dumbness
aur tatad tatad song me tatad kitni baar aata hai ye question so called Top 5 se puchna chahiye tha unlogonka intelligence pata chal jata hume 

lol she did BTech during a show and passed it with 1st class

yeah sometimes she forgot  yet she won the most of the tasks
and she is only one who followed rohit's instruction during Under water falg & water wheel task

na they thought how a girl who is youngest of them all beat them in most of the tasks ... uh how embarrassing

They had some prob

yeah they had... jealousy you know
poor guys were so scared of her 

kind, selfless, brave which they aren't
and no chikna chillana, no phobia drama, never made fun of others which they did 🤷‍♀️

Edited by swaasp - 3 years ago
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Tejaswi is not dumb. The girl who was most educated out of all the contestants can't be dumb. She is a Engineer and has placed her studies and work together. About the contestants jealousy, anyone who sees tejaswi performing can easily make out that she is going to win the show. The dumb jokes they placed on tejaswi was Channel's script nothing else. People need to be intelligent to perform the stunts tejaswi did it like a pro. 

But I agree with the fact the contestants had a problem with her that news is true especially with behavior displayed yesterday. I'm not mad about the proxy thing. This was the same girl who put herself in elimination instead of shivin, the same girl who cheered the most and you can't even bid her a farewell and show her some respect. Instead you choose to ignore her and be happy that she left. Well I really don't care about who wins Now,  they can have the trophy but anyone who watched the show know that this season was owned by tejaswi. They can give karishma that gorilla dance or extra screen Space and favour Karan Patel but tejaswi stole the limelight because of her performance. This season ends for me now. The rigged show can declare anyone as the winner. 

Out of all the people I guess it was only adaa who was genuine to tejaswi and she was unfairly removed. She was far better than balraj and shivin. 

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Excuse me. She isn't dumb. Innocence isn't dumbness. She is an engineer who completed her studies when she was acting as one of the leads in Colors popular show Swaragini. 

Coming to contestants they are just jealous of Teju and nothing else. That's why they were happy when she left else she would easily reach finale. 

And Shivin isn't any competition for them as he himself keeps aborting stunts so they showed some compassion

Exactly, I agree with you. There is a fine line between innocence and dumbness. I found it really unprofessional about how KP raised his hand when asked who is happy about Tejasswi leaving, he could have at least faked it and kept his hand down. Didn't like that at all. 🤔 

Shivin is easily the worst contestant in the show this season. He aborted almost every stunt so the contestants want him there as they know he is not going to win.