Big announcement tomorrow (HimeshMankad)

Ennuyi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

A movie or show announcement 

Maybe 4 or 5 famous people are going to do a zoom chat for fans for free. 👍🏼

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’s Hirani’s movie with Suhana’s dad. He already liked the tweet too #paidpromotions 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago
Ennuyi thumbnail

Could be BiggBoss new season..

I hope its a movie,  we havent discussed new film announcement since months..

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

It’s Hirani’s movie with Suhana’s dad. He already liked the tweet too #paidpromotions 

Oh accha.. they could hve launched Suhana in this one..Hirani will guarantee a hit.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why are they announcing movies when nobody knows when things are going to get back to normal, and if theatres will open in the next 1 year.

Looks like they just want to excite the audience and force them out of their homes through exciting, never-seen-before casting.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Why are they announcing movies when nobody knows when things are going to get back to normal, and if theatres will open in the next 1 year.

Looks like they just want to excite the audience and force them out of their homes through exciting, never-seen-before casting.

Just to keep them excited and talking about the stars..it increases their ratings I guess like Ormax etc...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ponymo

kar har maidan delay 😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Buzz is that yrf movie with Hrithik and parbhas