Beyhadh 2

Kangan Nangia- CVs did her Wrong?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just my thoughts, no offense to any actor, actress, person, production or fanbase.

So when the "hero ki best friend" was introduced, Kangan had to portray a bit hyper, yet sane friend to the impulsive Rudra Roy. And I think many people appreciated her, infact, said she was better actress than the season 1 counter part.

But after Maya and Rudra were locked in the stationary room, from then, we have seen a drastic change in the way she is being looked at.

From her onscreen clothes to her acting, everything was being scrutinized. Her haldi and marriage outfit was just horrible and now I wonder if it was done on purpose by the CVs, becuase the girl who promised Rudra that she would always wait for him can't be this heartless to want to keep him to herself post his brother's death.

Was her character just pulled down so that Maya (who is equally flawed, infact, more flawed than Ananya) is given an upper hand in the eyes of the audience, to white wash Maya.

I just watched Kangan's an year old short film and she is actually a good actress (since she was a supporting role there, she didn't have much to do). I have even seen her in some YouTube videos and yes, she was good in them too, so why were her cringe and upset faces during MayRa marriage track this weird to look at?

Again, these are just my thoughts and I may look biased, but I hope she gets better projects to work on her art.

Link to her short film:

https://youtu.be/BQ2_f5THsKw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I feel the Cvs messed up with her character.. but this is the thing with bh.. Maya cant be hated no matter how grey or dark she is.. and this is more because of the back story .. ananya had none..

Plus audience dont like a third angle between their beloved leads period..

Ananya if u ask me was never wrong in the show.. she was right in whatever she did in her place.. if we see things from ananyas perception she was right in all situations.. be it her hunch about Maya being the killer or even getting into a loveless marriage with her best friend even though she knows the love is one sided because of her belief that Maya killed rishi and she might do something to Rudra as well and she wasnt wrong..rudra was a dead man had Maya not realised love.. 

And I guess Ananya would have brought out rishi death truth if channel hadn't interfered and rushed everything.. also she would have been an important factor when sudhir truth would be revealed.. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NamuVyas

I feel the Cvs messed up with her character.. but this is the thing with bh.. Maya cant be hated no matter how grey or dark she is.. and this is more because of the back story .. ananya had none..

Plus audience dont like a third angle between their beloved leads period..

Ananya if u ask me was never wrong in the show.. she was right in whatever she did in her place.. if we see things from ananyas perception she was right in all situations.. be it her hunch about Maya being the killer or even getting into a loveless marriage with her best friend even though she knows the love is one sided because of her belief that Maya killed rishi and she might do something to Rudra as well and she wasnt wrong..rudra was a dead man had Maya not realised love.. 

And I guess Ananya would have brought out rishi death truth if channel hadn't interfered and rushed everything.. also she would have been an important factor when sudhir truth would be revealed.. 

Agree. Wish CVs had either not come up with the character in the first place or given her a proper ending or atleast a proper story than the woman who stood while another woman was being strangled (and not in a kinky way)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Hopefully we get to see Kangan in a better project👍🏼