Why Neel still keeping Chahat with him?

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone,

I know I wont be getting much response considering this is not an active forum but I will ask anyway.

Why is Neel still keeping Chahat with him even  after knowing that his dushman has died? His sole purpose of making Chahat his qaidi was to find about dr.baig. Now that he is no more (for them), shouldn't he let her go. 

I've seen IG story where he is shouting at someone over the phone that unless they have the body as proof he won't believe Dr Baig has really died.

Also her connection (as it's her father) and religion had been used to ignite the fight - he's pursuing his revenge at the same time 'protecting' her.

I wish the forum becomes more active. 

I'm really enjoying the story, the pairing and their chemistry ☺️

Originally posted by Sofna

I've seen IG story where he is shouting at someone over the phone that unless they have the body as proof he won't believe Dr Baig has really died.

Also her connection (as it's her father) and religion had been used to ignite the fight - he's pursuing his revenge at the same time 'protecting' her.

I wish the forum becomes more active. 

I'm really enjoying the story, the pairing and their chemistry ☺️

Oh yes, now that you mentioned it, I remember watching that video on yt. 

Yes, the religion angle is very interesting as it is the 1st time I am seeing an interfaith marriage on ITV (there may have been other dramas too).

I absolutely adore their bickering and chemistry too❤️. Hoping to see more fireworks soon 

It would be great if we have an insta update thread as there might be people who are not using it and I have recently stopped using ig too lol. In this way we can increase forum activity too.

Hey guys, I'm Neha.

Was wondering why nobody is active on the discussion thread?

I would request you to visit the discussion thread once so we can discuss more.

Also would love to discuss about the show here.😁

Also do you know who's playing Chahat's father and brother in the show??

Nobody knows their real names??

Originally posted by nehhz335

Hey guys, I'm Neha.

Was wondering why nobody is active on the discussion thread?

I would request you to visit the discussion thread once so we can discuss more.

Also would love to discuss about the show here.😁

Also do you know who's playing Chahat's father and brother in the show??

Nobody knows their real names??

Hi Neha

By discussion thread do you mean daily episode discussion thread? If yes, I would only be able to contribute on the next day of telecast as I dont have zee tv. I watch it next day on zee5😳

No, dear idk their real names. Mods or maybe insta updates will be able to help with the cast name i guess.

Originally posted by Morsmorde

Hi Neha

By discussion thread do you mean daily episode discussion thread? If yes, I would only be able to contribute on the next day of telecast as I dont have zee tv. I watch it next day on zee5😳

No, dear idk their real names. Mods or maybe insta updates will be able to help with the cast name i guess.

Yes, the episodic discussion thread and even I won't discuss on the same day because of the same problem, even I don't have  zee tv and watch it on zee 5😁

I've been following their insta stories and got to know that Alisha Parveen is playing Naveli and vikram rathodis playing akramthough not sure about him but Alisha is confirm.

We'll meet on the thread😇

Hey, can you help me in using indiaforums because I'm a newbie

Originally posted by nehhz335

Yes, the episodic discussion thread and even I won't discuss on the same day because of the same problem, even I don't have  zee tv and watch it on zee 5😁

I've been following their insta stories and got to know that Alisha Parveen is playing Naveli and vikram rathodis playing akramthough not sure about him but Alisha is confirm.

We'll meet on the thread😇

Hey, can you help me in using indiaforums because I'm a newbie

Hmm I knew ig would help. 

I myself dont use IF much, considering I am still a Goldie even after so many yrs of joining😆.

Just keep making use of all the 5posts per day you have and in no time you will be a groupbie👍🏼

Edited by Morsmorde - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Morsmorde

Hmm I knew ig would help. 

I myself dont use IF much, considering I am still a Goldie even after so many yrs of joining😆.

Just keep making use of all the 5posts per day you have and in no time you will be a groupbie👍🏼

Thanks for the help🤗