Pavitra Bhagya

Episode Review 17.07.20

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Aneri is daaamn beautiful 

Pranati & Reyansh go to the party, they look daamn hawttt 🔥🔥🔥

Here I am bit disappointed cause they didn't include any Pranati came out dressed up & Rey staring at her n all. But it is what it is

He catches her when she was about to trip on heels. They have a cute nok jhok moment! Young love😍

They're actually having a party of people  gathering around. And Prayansh having close proximity. Uh-oh they're risking their health

Pranati comes to know its their college reunion party & gets worried. Everyone ask if Prayansh made up & are happy to see them together. Mallika is also there so they've to pretend to be together. Reyansh playfully calls Pranati jaan btw🙈

Archit is drinking & calls Pranati. She talks to him rudely. In flashback, she breaks up with him saying hurtful things & cries. I feel like this wa unnecessary. He didn't deserve such treatment 🥺

Pranati & Reyansh again have nok jhok wala moment. I like them seeing like this😳

The college friends ask Pranati to share any  college memory. She started to share her love story but Reyansh interrupts & lies about their story having happy ending because Mallika is there. They dance on their favourite song from college. I want to know what song it is. It was muted due to copyright issue🤓

This is sheer torture for Pranati to have these moments. It will only dig up her wounds😔

Dadi gives Jugnu really bad advices like not going to school, being violant to other people & all. She's really the worst influence ever🤢

Mallika video calls Reyansh so Reyansh goes to Pranati & picks up the call. She cuts the call seeing them together. Archit calls Pranati, now Reyansh picks up & acts cozy with Pranati & says its ther first night together so he needs to leave them alone. Low blow👎🏼

Archit is hurt. Pranati yells at Reyansh after the call ends. They open up to each others💔

Pranai goes to Jugnu who is sleeping. She cries seeing her hands & recalls Jugnu's words in the court. She applies ointment on her hand & was about to kiss her but Jugnu wakes up & moves away saying she doesn't like these. She's too cool to get hugs & kisses. Poor baby. She's gonna get used to it😆

I am really looking forward to see how Pranati & Jugnu's bond gets developed❤️

Reyansh's brother sends his wife to somewhere & she's upset. She collides with Pranati & they talk. She says there are many secrets in the mansion. Pranati is confused. So am I😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

for me the highlight was jugnu placing the knife at dadi's neck🤣'ab phata chala yeh talent kahan se aayi hai ise  to mein bachpan se kehlti hoon'🤣

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

for me the highlight was jugnu placing the knife at dadi's neck🤣'ab phata chapa yeh talent kahan se aayi hai ise  to mein bachpan se kehlti hoon'🤣

ikr 🤣

This kiddo is smart❤️

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

ikr 🤣

This kiddo is smart❤️

father-daughter are entertaining🤣they are hardcore hilarious🤣pranati has to manage both naughty ones🤣riva is damn good as jugnu even though i miss vaishnavi👍🏼😭she resembles Rinal too in features

Mages thumbnail

my fav part of the epi even though Prayansh were hot🤣

dadi's hosh gayab🤣she thought she is a kid but her great grandaughter is biggest goondi than her🤣

fivestar2 thumbnail

for me the highlight was jugnu placing the knife at dadi's neck🤣'ab phata chapa yeh talent kahan se aayi hai ise  to mein bachpan se kehlti hoon'🤣

One of my favourite parts 😆🤣

Priyodorshee thumbnail

my fav part of the epi even though Prayansh were hot🤣

dadi's hosh gayab🤣she thought she is a kid but her great grandaughter is biggest goondi than her🤣

Hahaha I love it

Mages thumbnail

day by day episodes are getting very interesting and addictive👍🏼at the same reyansh's family dynamics though creepy n mysterious but hilarious🤣

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

I saw the episode a while back.

1. Reyansh’s Bhabhi is being used by her husband / family for business. Clearly she was going to seduce some one for business. Remember how Reyansh said women in his family are treated like money making machine which is why his mother left. 

2. His mother has some really dark story. But Ekta has all the capabilities in the world to ruin it. 
3. Reyansh left Pranati for her well being (his eyes spoke volumes when he was talking to Pranati about leaving someone for their well being) 

4. Reyansh doesn’t care even a cent about jugnu as a father. But he has feelings for Pranati and That is something will initiate him to taking care of jugnu. He will only do it for Pranati atleast in the beginning. 

5. Jugnu is such a fun character and love her traits. It will be fun to watch her in Khurana house. 
6. My heart goes out for Archit. 
7. Reyansh started calling Pranati as Prani again. Something that he used to call her back in college. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I saw the episode a while back.

1. Reyansh’s Bhabhi is being used by her husband / family for business. Clearly she was going to seduce some one for business. Remember how Reyansh said women in his family are treated like money making machine which is why his mother left. 

2. His mother has some really dark story. But Ekta has all the capabilities in the world to ruin it. 
3. Reyansh left Pranati for her well being (his eyes spoke volumes when he was talking to Pranati about leaving someone for their well being) 

4. Reyansh doesn’t care even a cent about jugnu as a father. But he has feelings for Pranati and That is something will initiate him to taking care of jugnu. He will only do it for Pranati atleast in the beginning. 

5. Jugnu is such a fun character and love her traits. It will be fun to watch her in Khurana house. 
6. My heart goes out for Archit. 
7. Reyansh started calling Pranati as Prani again. Something that he used to call her back in college. 

1. I am gonna puke. Thats disgusting. I guessed it too.

2. IKR!!

3. Not gonna comment on that. He needs to let go of the past😵

4. I agree. How the hell doesn't he feel any affection toward his own child!! Not even a single moment! 🤔

5. Hehe I knowww 🤣

6. Mine too 😭

7. I noticed too 😎