Episode Review 17.07.20 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

reyansh doesn't have any emotions for his daughter becos he doesn't like kids furthermore he hails from a family where they care a damn abt kids and treats like strangers and beaten up like animals how will he have a father's emotion when his own father beats the hell out of him the atmosphere he is in has no value for relationships emotions n love at all

we cannot expect overnight fatherly emotion from him he is a man child himself🤣when he will start bonding with his daughter the fatherly instinct will naturally come to him and to be honest i expected him to be emotionless for his daughter so i am not surprised at all with his behaviour..it will come to him slowly and once he feels the emotions of being a father he will do all his responsibilities as a father to his daughter and she will be the apple of his eyes

pranati is different she felt the emotion of a mother and connection for her daughter when she was pregnant when her daughter was growing inside her and she loves kids in nature thus it was easy for her to be mother as even when a lie was fed to her that her daughter died she continue loving her daughter

reyansh reminds me of my late father for him my mother comes first than me its the same for reyansh too pranati comes first for him than jugnu becos pranati was the only women who gave him love, who made him alive,who made him feel emotions of love and he loves her thus his feelings for pranati is very deep in short to say he see his mother's shadow in her, he is a kind of a person if his daughter was born infront of his eyes he will not carry his daughter in his arms he will first go to meet pranati and he will have tears seeing her feel the pain of childbirth and hugs her taking away her pain thats the kind of love he has for pranati its only her matters him the mother of his daughter his only family n love

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago

epic🤣

dadi dancing away when jugnu place that knife at her neck and shock the hell of her life🤣

father-daughter-dadi great entertainers hilarious to the core of their existence🤣🤣

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mages

epic🤣

dadi dancing away when jugnu place that knife at her neck and shock the hell of her life🤣

father-daughter-dadi great entertainers hilarious to the core of their existence🤣🤣

I love the present dynamics it's so cute! 

But I wish Reyansh and Pranati wouldn't have these never ending intense talk about his fam and mom. It's the same dialogues again and again. 

Does anyone see difference in Jugnu? Though she acts all tough and rebellious towards her mom, she listens to and obeys her and also I awwed when Dadi asked Jugnu why she was reading a book. 

Like, so cute! She was reading book when Pranati wasn't around because 'Panauti auntie sorry nayi maa' had decided to sent her to school. And the Devil Dadi comes up with new school means interview and you just have to flunk it and become like her. For a moment I thought, Jugnu would agree but nahi, she kept a knife on her throat and delivered some khodkitod dialogues.!! She has my heart. 

I will be super pissed if my kids don't turn out like her. 

Nice episode 

PraYansh acting as couple 😆

Archit😭

That dialogue of Reyansh - Hills pehen ti ho taaki ladke ke baahon mein gir sako. TV serial ka hit formula hai🤣🤣

PraYansh dance on Hum Tum❤️

College memories plus current dance! It was hot+beautiful 

Mallika ko dikhane ke liye video call😆

Pranati and Jugnu❤️

Jugnu and Dadi hilarious

Reyansh's mom's secret 

so the edited song was hum tum song...👍🏼

well filmy songs is fine but voot version with prayansh bgm took it to another level❤

Can we have list of songs used in show

Originally posted by Mages

day by day episodes are getting very interesting and addictive👍🏼at the same reyansh's family dynamics though creepy n mysterious but hilarious🤣

post lockdown episodes are dope