SidNaaz Unlimited CC 58: The hot dude 🔥 & his scorching gal 🥵 [IO] - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Luvpari345

Guys do you think I’m fake shipper πŸ€£because as much as I loved yday song of tony and sana and today I found this sid neha poster romantic and hot amidst of so many posters which I have come across. im still sidnaaz shipper🀣 

Hey karnan I also felt sid becoming conscious with sana during bb also πŸ˜†

Naah. Each person takes it differently. I absolutely loved Kurta Pajama and the pop sync yesterday. I didn't find it romantic per se, but maybe fun romance at best.  It was not hot couple vibes, but a cool shaking a leg together vibes like usually on Hindi/Punjabi pop songs. Seen it so often in Jassie Neha or Hardy Sandhu- Lauren combos. Indian dance tracks are rarely "hot". 

For that matter, let me tell you, I didn't find Bhula Dunga "hot" either. The BTS though was super hot and the chemistry there was out of the world and the MV was totally romantic. 

This Sidharth-Neha poster is again not hot according to me. The ambience is hot. Their mood is homely and gives me a feeling of Neha being safe and secure in Sidharth's arms. That's the mood I sense. Meanwhile, Sidharth's expression is off on another tangent. He's thinking. Just my take on it. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Uma2010

Naah. Each person takes it differently. I absolutely loved Kurta Pajama and the pop sync yesterday. I didn't find it romantic per se, but maybe fun romance at best.  It was not hot couple vibes, but a cool shaking a leg together vibes like usually on Hindi/Punjabi pop songs. Seen it so often in Jassie Neha or Hardy Sandhu- Lauren combos. Indian dance tracks are rarely "hot". 

For that matter, let me tell you, I didn't find Bhula Dunga "hot" either. The BTS though was super hot and the chemistry there was out of the world and the MV was totally romantic. 

This Sidharth-Sana poster is again not hot according to me. The ambience is hot. Their mood is homely and gives me a feeling of Neha being safe and secure in Sidharth's arms. That's the mood I sense. Meanwhile, Sidharth's expression is off on another tangent. He's thinking. Just my take on it. 

u mean sidharth Neha?πŸ˜†

Ohk dun know, but after poster the excitement is not sameπŸ˜†, dun know , if it would have been sidnaaz poster, I would have been lurking on SM even in my dreams πŸ˜†

So many hate comments for Kurta Pajama by Sidhearts. So sad to c that

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

Uma is off today. πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Kar_Nan

Uma is off today. πŸ˜‚

seems likeπŸ˜† Seeing sidnaaz everywhere

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

Today's typos of mine are out of the world. I need to stop watching Kaala Kaala Kaala obviously. It's messing with my head. Lekin it's stuck with everybody and I have multiple devices playing it in their work spaces at home πŸ˜³