Chat Clubs

SidNaaz Unlimited CC 58: The hot dude 🔥 & his scorching gal 🥵 [IO] - Page 5

jayasharma25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I maybe in minority par mujhe theek theek laga... you put two good looking people together toh picture achi hi aayegi...but poster ko dekhkar gaana ki curiousity nahi ho rahi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: jayasharma25

I maybe in minority par mujhe theek theek laga... you put two good looking people together toh picture achi hi aayegi...but poster ko dekhkar gaana ki curiousity nahi ho rahi...

I found the poster amazing, chemistry is visible in poster itself and m glad poster is not that hot. I somewhere didn't want it to hotπŸ˜†

Shipper heart you see.

But poster is great, however it is presented, as have me vibes of SidNaaz bathtub shot☺️

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The poster looks fantastic! Very warm and homely ambience I felt amidst the sexiness. Is that a bathtub and candles there? πŸ˜† I am not sure about the kind of track I should look forward to since my taste is alag sa, to put it mildly πŸ˜†,  and so I hope it's something the kind Sid stans love, but I so hope for my own sake that it's something I can play on the loop- either a Kurta Pajama or a Filhaal kind would be nice pleeeez lord. I need lotsa lotsa new positive Bolly music on my playlist πŸ˜΅

And just for the record, I had not updated any promotional material from Kurta Pajama on the thread Intro prior to release and had posted just the song when released. So, kindly note that the same practice shall be followed for Dil Ko Karaar Aaya as well. 

All Sidnaaz ventures shall be posted from promo stage to release, A-Z as long as I'm around. Thanks.

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago

My shipper heart now craves more to see them together in a project soon😭😭😭😭😭😭

This content was originally posted by: Uma2010

The poster looks fantastic! Very warm and homely ambience I felt amidst the sexiness. Is that a bathtub and candles there? πŸ˜† I am not sure about the kind of track I should look forward to since my taste is alag sa, to put it mildly πŸ˜†,  and so I hope it's something the kind Sid stans love, but I so hope for my own sake that it's something I can play on the loop- either a Kaala Kurta or a Filhaal kind would be nice pleeeez lord. I need lotsa lotsa new positive Bolly music on my playlist πŸ˜΅

And just for the record, I had not updated any promotional material from Kaala Kurta on the thread Intro prior to release and had posted just the song when released. So, kindly note that the same practice shall be followed for Dil Ko Karaar Aaya as well. 

All Sidnaaz ventures shall be posted from promo stage to release, A-Z as long as I'm around. Thanks.

kala Kurta?? Which one is that??

jayasharma25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

I found the poster amazing, chemistry is visible in poster itself and m glad poster is not that hot. I somewhere didn't want it to hotπŸ˜†

Shipper heart you see.

But poster is great, however it is presented, as have me vibes of SidNaaz bathtub shot☺️

That’s what I felt...ki I have seen this before..so the reaction was ok ok... but all the best for all parties and hope the song is a success

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

We all want it catcher πŸ˜’

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys do you think I’m fake shipper πŸ€£because as much as I loved yday song of tony and sana and today I found this sid neha poster romantic and hot amidst of so many posters which I have come across. im still sidnaaz shipper🀣 

Hey karnan I also felt sid becoming conscious with sana during bb also πŸ˜†

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I want to see them together after fanwars are done πŸ™πŸ»

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Luvpari345

I want to see them together after fanwars are done πŸ™πŸ»