Shubh Aarambh

17.07.20 episode summary&review *contains spoiler*

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Basically 3 major things happened. 

Raja is taking over responsibilities in the shop. Gunwant is stunned.

Asha is taking revenge on Kritida for torturing her & her son for years by making her do all chores.

Rani falls from the stairs & is unconscious.

__

I liked how Raja is finally making smart moves & willing to protect his father's legacy by doing business with honesty. But his respect for Gunwant is irking me. I get it its important to respect elders & all. But him asking Gunwant to keep locker's keys is too much. How can he trust him after all this?? ðŸ¤”

Asha is taking "good care" of Kritida. I really enjoyed every bit of it. I particularly remember the scene where Kritida didn't let Raja eat the whole day & made him do all the unnecessary works to keep him busy just to hurt Asha. She should be shown no mercy

Kritida is really too much. What will she gain by cutting the shoes which are so dear to Raja? Like really! That was so lame. Poor Rani fell down while stopping her😔

Excited to see how the story turns! I really loved how makers changed the storyline by making Raja the owner😎

Please watch the show on TV😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I personally loved Asha here and her dialogues were Fab!

And ofcourse, the story line now feels better, the older one probably would have been more of the similar thing, normal RanJa story and probably Raja going out and forming Raja Rani enterprises. This story will have more of twists and turns before the ultimate shubharambh of Raja Rani Enterprises.