Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 17 Jul 2020

Posted: 3 years ago

Prerna achieves her goal .

The episode begins with Anurag tells Pre that the papers were of no value unless they were signed. He challenges her to sign the papers n show him that she was a cunning business woman . She was just trying to scare him n enjoy the sight of his frightened face . She ha dono guts to do this . He challenges her she could never do this . His architect has not given him an modified plans so that means his plan was being carried on successfully . Pre smiles n says this time the game was hers , the moves her hers n victory was hers too . Anu is surprised as she asks him to accept it . Anu asks him to be prepared to see his down fall, barbaadi , she reminds him how he had insulted her trust, her friendship and her love . There was something called karma. The fruits of one actions came back , so now Anu had to face the same music .

Anunwill now fall at her feet on his k eyes n plead her , everything would be equal , she will give him back what ever he had done to her !! 

He had made her cry now it wa shis turn . Anu taunts that she was singing the same song again n again, karma , fruits of actions etc etc .. he was no child , Pre had to grow up, if she hated him so much why was she roaming around him all the time, why was she getting philosophical over him ?! Why could she not leave him alone ?? Orders her to just leave him n GO !!! 

He decides to leave her alone n go away, he advises her to relax, read Raashi fal that comes in the newspapers daily . He offers to pay the bill for their coffee . 

Later Pre is in her car n recollecting her meeting with Anu, she regrets how could she fail to identify is fake apology ?? Why was she feeling sad on seeing his troubled face as he read the document ?? She should be very happy but she was not !! She wonders what was wrong with her , she gets emotional n teary eyed . The balloon girl comes to her window with the Jhaal Muri and is unhappy to see her beloved woman in tears , the little girl wipes Pre’s tears with a red printed  hanky , 

BG soulful song “Kaun apna hai , kaun  Paraya hai “

Anu watches Pre secretly . 
the little girl says she was Samita and samita hates seeing people in tears n sad . She narrates if something bad had happened to her !! She tries to cheer Pre up by narrating a sad incident n how she became happy again , she assures everything would turn out good . 
samita returns Pre the balance ₹ 40 after buying Jhaal Muri 

Pre asks her to keep it , but samita declines n forcibly returns the money .

Anunis watching the two secretly as Samita tells Pre that she had learnt from her mother’s tummy that good deeds brought back good N rewards n bad karma brought back punishment . Pre is shocked to hear these words . She asks about her mother , the girl says she had never met her mother but her beloved Maasi had said that she had learnt these words from her mother’s tummy , Maasi will tell her about her mother when she is old enough, and at the right time , Maasi knows about her mother .

Pre then returns Samita her hanky but she asks Pre to keep it .but Pre asks her to take it back .Pre gets a phone call n she bids the girl good bye n drives off .

At college Kaushik is with his buddy n plans to make Kukki jealous by praising her best friend. Kukki has spoken about him in poor light so he had to take revenge for this insult . Until he makes her cry he will not sit quietly .
At the flower stall Samita notices Anu in tears , she feels  he must be hungry , she offers him her Jhaal Muri . She says when two people share something it’s always for the good , it did not matter what they shared , it could be hunger or grief anything.  
Anu is shocked to hear these words from the girl , he recollects himself saying exactly the same words .

FB scene Pre exclaims as she feel the baby’s kick , anu gets interested n touches the tummy , he too feels the kick.He hears the heart beats n states his heart beat n the baby’s were matching exactly as if they were the same !! 

Pre accuses him of getting filmy . Anu states when two people shared something it was always good , be it grief or hunger !! He states he was hungry ., he is sure baby was hungry too . Fb ends 
Surprised Anu asks where did she learn those words from ?? 
samita says she must have learnt from her mother’s tummy . Just like Arjun’s son Abhimanyu , she had watched on TV !!

Anu gets teary eyed . Samita asks why was he getting teary eyed while smiling . He says sometimes victory failed to give the happiness everyone hoped for , while one gets the desired happiness from losing to some one . Samita gets confused, she Wipes his tears with her hanky , she gives  her red printed hanky to Anu n wipes his tears with it .

Sudheer , the official at KMC informs  Anu that he had signed the permission for land conversion , also his mall plan was heading for nonprofits for him , so ultimately he got what he had desired , Anu lost n Pre won , 

At Sharma house Pre happily prepares something nice for the family as it had been a successful day for her at business , She offers everyone Kajal encourages Mahesh to speak to Di regarding his job as Di was in good mood . Mahesh feels frustrated with his wife’s nagging . Pre misses Shivi . Kajal assures Shivi got late sometimes . Pre confirms everything was alright with Shivi . Vee confirms sometimes Shivi did get late at work .

At their home Kukki is very happy with Pre for giving her such a great family , she had taken a liking for all the members ..Mahesh, Kajal, Naani, shivi , but Pre was worried about Shivi . Kukki says things must have changed over the last 8 yrs . Just like she had . She had become cuter n more intelligent . Pre agrees on the cute part but not intelligence , she states Kukki was still a kid .

Bajaj calls up Pre , he informs that her file that was misplaced had been traced. He also congratulates her for her success at business deal , he says she surely has many more such successes in future , he is very relieved as says this called for a celebration . Kukki over hears the last part on speakerphone n excitedly rushes off to get champagne for them.

Shivi comes home and meets Pre n Kukki. She is invited for joining the celebrations . Pre and Shivi discuss how Pre was celebrating her victory over Anu. Shivi asks if she had really begun her mission barbaadi on Anu . Pre agrees, she was feeling very relieved to see him in trouble . Shivi confirms if Pre was actually feeling happy to see Anu ki barbaadi. Anu assures she will rest only after she completes her Mission Anunki barbaadi.

Precap for tomorrow 

Pre is standing at the window n enjoys the shower of rain, she puts her hand out and is taken aback as Bajju’s hand also joins her enjoying the shower . Pre turns and is pleasantly surprised to see Bajju next to her !! She calls out his name !! “Mr Bajaj !!” He smiles and states it was more difficult to stay away from her than he had imagined.

Komo tells Anu that she was not made for “pyaar vyaar ka chakkar ” She didn’t believe in love, considered it a waste of time ,she knew what sad state lovers ended up finally .

Bajju asks everyone to read the morning news papers , Vee is shocked to read the next days morning newspaper head lines . KPP has created waves Like never before in the business world And given a new ray of hope . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Wow wow just wow .... A recommended watchable episode to us

"bhook ho ya dukh share karni chahiye"😘😘😘

It was emotional rulane dene wala episode... 

Anupre meet was superb in coffee shop...

Erica as prerna is back to form now..  Very well wxecuted script..

Precap bajjaj is back and again is he positive or negative should wait and watch...kal se shuru hoga love triangle ... Love hai ya ankhon ka dhokha

Guys dnt miss flashback scene that added most essence to anupre😍😍😍

Missing our pinot😆

Edited by Paricarocks - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Paricarocks

Wow wow just wow .... A recommended watchable episode to us

"bhook ho ya dukh share karni chahiye"😘😘😘

It was emotional rulane dene wala episode... 

Anupre meet was superb in coffee shop...

Erica as prerna is back to form now..  Very well wxecuted script..

Precap bajjaj is back and again is he positive or negative should wait and watch...kal se shuru hoga love triangle ... Love hai ya ankhon ka dhokha

Guys dnt miss flashback scene that added most essence to anupre😍😍😍

Missing our pinot😆

I know i am also missing pinot 🤣

Komolika said in the precap love is a waste and whoever falls in love suffers. 

Bajaj calls Pre to congratulate her but he doesn’t have a time to talk to his daughter who btw is dying to hear his voice ..... Interesting !!! 

Originally posted by RollingStones

Bajaj calls Pre to congratulate her but he doesn’t have a time to talk to his daughter who btw is dying to hear his voice ..... Interesting !!! 

I'm still not understanding if this is random or if it's leading to an interesting sub plot. 

5 episodes and I am reading just 1 dialogue from prerna. "Main badla lene aayi hoon"🤣 Someone who wants revenge goes to the person from.whom thy seek revenge and tell them "I will take revenge from you. Say sorry for your mistakes. " and he says "you cannot do anything you just want to come close to me. I threw you off the bridge you think I will say sorry ? Forget it"🤣 

Obviously there hasn't been 1 sensible dialogue between anupre , not anyone I came across , but in every track why do they have just 1 thing to say🤪 Like last time anurag was stuck on "main aur mera connection prerna se ". 

Originally posted by _charu_

5 episodes and I am reading just 1 dialogue from prerna. "Main badla lene aayi hoon"🤣 Someone who wants revenge goes to the person from.whom thy seek revenge and tell them "I will take revenge from you. Say sorry for your mistakes. " and he says "you cannot do anything you just want to come close to me. I threw you off the bridge you think I will say sorry ? Forget it"🤣 

Obviously there hasn't been 1 sensible dialogue between anupre , not anyone I came across , but in every track why do they have just 1 thing to say🤪 Like last time anurag was stuck on "main aur mera connection prerna se ". 

arrey charu aaj episode bahuth accha tha ... WU maein padne se emotions nahin dikthe aaj tv pe dekho.. 

Its brillaintly executed script both anupre are justified in script for their understandable reason.

Finally show is back to track

The first 2 episodes after lockdown gave me a sinking feeling

Coz Erica was obviously struggling with this new format of shooting. They all were but Erica more so. But today's episode reminded me once again why she is the best prerna to parth's anurag. And why parica hands down have the most unbeatable chemistry. She was brilliant today and nailed the subtle emotions. And the anupre scene was fireworks with them not even shooting together. Thats some achievement.