Pavitra Bhagya

Episode Review 16.07.20

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

The clingy rich girl who is after Reyansh is at Khurana house with her fathher. Dadi & Rey do dramas to shoo her away. But she's clinging anyway. Rey's brothers enjoy the show. This is damn funny scene 🤣

Pranati goes to Archit's house to break their engagement. At this point I really feel bad for these two. They're unable to have a uncomplicated life with each others inspite of both of them being perfect for each others 🥺

Archit is shattered. His mother is relieved hearing the engagement is called off. His sister cheers him up😔

Jugnu says why does that girl like Reyansh so much, when Jugnu hates Reyansh. He shuts her up. Everyone tries to make the girl understand that now she should leave Reyansh alone & move on. She is too stubborn to understand! She literally says she can't marry someone who she doesn't love.. same goes Reyansh I guess? He clearly doesn't like her

Pranati is packing bag to go stay with Reyansh. Her mother pleads her not to leave. They've an emotional moment 😳

Jugnu threatens Reyansh if she makes the clingy girl her mother then she'll go to Pranati. She calls her Pranati maa for a moment 

Pranati enters & says she's Jugnu's mother. Dadi pretends to welcome her as daughter in law. Pranati Reyansh fight over Jugnu. The girl finally understands & slaps Reyansh. Pranati enjoys the view 🤣

Pranati says she rented a new house there'll be certain rules. Whoa!! Now thats what I like. I am glad they're gonna live separately from the selfish Khuranas. Otherwise there would be so much unnecessary conspiracies👍🏼

She says they'll live in separate rooms. And in front of whole fam Reyansh literally gives double meaning hint about them living together 🤔

The girl who we still don't name of her, she calls Pranati "whatever her name is 🤪

Dadi suggests they should live in Khurana house. My happiness has not long lasted 🤓

They discuss about pros & cons. Jugnu says she'll live in Khurana house. Pranati & Reyansh fight. He says hurtful things & kind of opens up to her 🤢

Pranati convinces Jugnu to get admitted to school. And she sets some rules as she'll live Khurana mansion. Dadi agrees. When everyone leaves she says she'll deal with Pranati after that girl's marriage is over. Reyansh is worried. Kunal is really awesome actor. There are so many emotions in his eyes. So expressive

I  just love Pranati & Jugnu's scenes. She's going all mama bear. Loving every bit of it❤️

Reyansh says Pranati that he's going to a party.  They look so married here ☺️

Dadi says Pranati has to pretend to be Reyansh's girlfriend until Neta's daughter gets married so she'll have to go everywhere with him. She'll have to fake marry him.. wait what?? 😕

Let me guess, in next ep, she'll dress up to go to party & he'll be staring?? But how will they shoot party scene while lockdown? 😵

In preview the maid says Pranati reminded her of Reyansh's mother. Jugnu asks how Reyansh how his mother was. He is restless. Reyansh's sis in law says Pranati this house holds many secrets if she dig them up, the house will break apart🥱

Aneri looks so pretty in preview😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters