15th July 2020 Episode Review

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode was damn good. Literally πŸ˜Š

A teacher  tried to make Pranati see Reyansh's real nature in college days, she was summoned to the court to give statement.. She gave statement against Pranati because Khuranas bribed her with money for her father's cancer treatment. Then Dadi talks all good about Reyansh, how kind he is & he's gonna be a good father. That was a funny scene actually.  Like its his grandma!  Wouldn't she only talk on his behalf? Pranati's fam member will do the same to Pranati. What's the point of taking dadi's statement on Reyansh's nature? πŸ˜³

During the break Reyansh & Pranati fights. He tells her to marry Archit because he's better than Reyansh ( which I agree) & start a new life, leaving Jugnu to Khuranas because his fam can stoop to lowest to get the custody. He confesses how Khuranas bribed the teacher. Here for the 2nd time I think I saw a glimpse of real emotion in Reyansh's eyes (1st time was the red chunri tying place). I like it. He said her to move on because his whole family is literally dysfunctional πŸ˜”

Pranati records all of their conversation & shows it to the court. The judge says Jugnu will stay with child welfare association as none of her parents are good enough to take care of her. (Lol I agree). Jugnu looks sometimes bored & sometimes surprisedπŸ˜†

Dadi literally beats their lawyer badly at Khurana mansion. This one is way too unrealistic. Physical assult it is & the lawyer is like 'dadi prasad de rahi hai maar ke jariye' & then again.. this Ekta Kapoor show.. what more do we expect? πŸ€ͺ

The judge literally gave the decision a second thought just because her driver said parents can go to any extant to provide everything to children & whether they're together with their child since the birth or not, bond is created eventually because its a bond by blood. Now I am confused. The judge sounds very  intelligent & experienced.  Why would she have to hear this simple fact from anyone else? Isn't it quite obvious face??... Like duh!!πŸ€”

So the final decision is Pranati & Reyansh have to live together with Jugnu, if one of them refuses then the solo custody will go to the other parent. I don't know much about law & all but is it even a valid thing? Literally forcing them to live together with wedlock! 

Pranati talks  to the judge & questions about the decision saying how her in laws & fiance will react if she goes to live with some guy. The judge asks if she can compromise with her own life plans for her child? There she says a quite impressive thing, if her fiance is really a good one then he'll understand her situation.  Pranati says she'll live with Reyansh if its for her childs sake

In 6 months the Khuranas will make Pranati's life hell & Reyansh will definitely fall in love with her I guess? Eager to see how it turns😎

I really really really love Kunal Jaisingh & started watching the show mainly because of Kunal-Aneri pairing. Too bad I want her to end up with Archit now (thats not gonna happen for sure) πŸ˜ƒ

PS: Last 2 episode videos which were not uploaded by the channel got about 100k+ views on YouTube. I hope viewers are watching the show on TV too, TRP is important.  Stay safe β€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Tfs buddy ,,,😊

Love yesterday episode love court scene .... i think Reyansh is a very poor so he no faith love n all but he love Pranati. πŸ˜”