Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

It's true actually. No one has the right to talk trash, and give rape threats. One can easily  irk people by continuously commenting or criticizing but they shouldn't cross the limit of decency

Maroonporsche thumbnail

That analogy she is using makes sense 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Don’t understand the mentality behind people giving death threats and rape threats. 

Now all these idiots can play victim. 

First, she desperately tried to spin as “Born with Depression” then went “Bhatts have given more breaks to outsiders” and now this. 

Her husband should be questioned for claiming SSR as schizophrenic early on. What association does he have with SSR and why was he so quick to comment? 

ImmortalsOfM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I made it clear what i think about rape threats in other topic.But her husband and her also need to be held accountable for speaking without knowledge on ssr's mental health?why did her husband say sushant was schizophrenic?why does she go around saying stuff like "most people are born with mental health issues?" Who are they?certified mental health professionals?Just like people can't say just about anything,this couple can't go around saying anything and spreading misinformation either

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Whatever mahaesh bhatt has done or said, there is no excuse for the abuse alia is getting, i mean its so cruel the comments she is getting, and not just her but all the stars that are being targeted right now, such as varun, ranveer and more.

Ranveer was just wishing Big B a fast recovery from covid19 and he got replies that he should get corona instead, i mean what nonsense! The abusive comments are going way too far. Ranveer hasn't done anything wrong but he is getting so much abuse over this, people are putting their anger out on anyone, they want to blame people and so are targeting whoever they can, but this is not fair 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

While I don’t agree with any sort of bullying and rape threats what so ever. Howver, as a public figure you need to be prepared for it. This is the society we live in unfortunately. Cant she not Go private? Why not block people who are bothersome.

The problem is that these famous people want the luxury of not being trolled but at the same time want to keep their following count up. 

you can’t have the best of both worlds. If people are upset, they are upset at you and you need to accept that you will lose followers and fans. Their egos need to be evaluated. A lot of these celebs try to wash away the problem, expecting people to be ok with it.

Not everyone is going to be at the top of the mountain all the time- and yes I’m targeting this at the bhatt family 

Edited by vsbarry - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I will repeat my comment. I have many times seen filthiest of comments on Alia's post when she posts something about RK. How come her mother and her sister did not raise this issue before  ?

Why now??? Coz now the discussion has shifted to the vile politics that some of the pr heads play along with the help of reporters and some big names ? Coz now Soni cannot put everything on mental health. Let's play victim card when nothing seems to work.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ImmortalsOfM

I made it clear what i think about rape threats in other topic.But her husband and her also need to be held accountable for speaking without knowledge on ssr's mental health?why did her husband say sushant was schizophrenic?why does she go around saying stuff like "most people are born with mental health issues?" Who are they?certified mental health professionals?Just like people can't say just about anything,this couple can't go around saying anything and spreading misinformation either

Wasn't it Mukesh who called Sushant schizophrenic?

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Wasn't it Mukesh who called Sushant schizophrenic?

They put a story through one of the ADs there that woman took  Mahesh's name. So yeah Mahesh said that, but not directly to us.