Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Main barbaad huaa hoon , lekin us barbaadi ka Mujhe koi gham nahin hain ..... 

Tumhe barbaad karle aansu mera bhi bahenge....

AnuPre fan be like ......

Yup it is literally us everytime Anurag becomes thornbird😆🤣

Abjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

Truly loved today's episode...❤️ it really had the right blend of emotions and scenes...👍🏼

Today i really liked Mol was back in the episode...😊And his humour is back...😆From this episode its clear mol is not in favour of komo..  they ruined him in the beginning of memory loss track 😒but they changed it later...  😊mohkomo are truly rab ne bana di jodi...😆 but why basus are not doing anything about komo... She is a criminal right🤔

So many flashbacks need to come.. 🤔when did basu family get to know that sonalika is komo... 😕Why did nivipam separate.. 😕Today they finally mentioned about anupam...So it's likely he will make an entry soon...🤔

Ron is actually back with a bang...😎 He is not blind like komo... 😊Komo actually thought anu went early because she was angry and he wanted to clear it...Such a delusion..😆 it was a treat to see ron showing komo the reality... 😆But trust komo to still be delusional...

I loved cutie pie scenes with both anupre...But anu's scene takes my heart...🥺 He was so much overwhelmed with emotions when that kid said yeh aapka khoon hai.. ❤️who said parth cannot play a parent... 😆 that scene really moved me...😭Especially the way he caressed her face.. the moment he felt close to his daughter .. 😊

I thought anupre scene would be more of badla badla... 😆But it was different ...😊pre's soft look when anu said sorry...💔 Anu actually showed his true emotion there... 💔But that immediate change in expression that he was lying was so spontaneous.. 👍🏼Kudos to both for their acting today...⭐️⭐️.. 

Also pre just needs anu to acknowledge his mistake..😊 she wants to break down in front of him for breaking her so badly... 😊 If that sorry can affect her so much...💔then imagine what would happen if anu will actually accept the truth... 💔anu has not realised that he has actually made pre a robot.. a fake person who she herself doesn't like...😒 Felt for pre today... 😭This girl loves him madly.. ❤️i agree she has lost her kid..🥺  but more than blaming anu for the kid loss...It looked more like she blames anu for turning her into someone she never wanted to be... for destroying the love emotion she had for him..💔

Great review of today's episode. Hope CVS continue giving us this type of awesome episodes of Anupre and sneha❤️❤️

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Guys in today episode,is it just me who feel more love,care,affection between anurag andCP then prerna and CP.when pre was with cp I did not felt that mother daughter feel.But between anurag and cp scene,the way cp was being emotional and again and again looking at anurag and pain in anurag eyes by hearing yeh aapka hi khoon hai.Parth is just nailing after leap with his performance

Edited by surbhi1995 - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail

Yes scene should be there in the episodes. Anupre parallel scenes with the BG song bekhayali. It would really be one of the bestest scenes of Anupre after leap so hope there is scenes like this in the coming episodes😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Truly loved today's episode...❤️ it really had the right blend of emotions and scenes...👍🏼

Today i really liked Mol was back in the episode...😊And his humour is back...😆From this episode its clear mol is not in favour of komo..  they ruined him in the beginning of memory loss track 😒but they changed it later...  😊mohkomo are truly rab ne bana di jodi...😆 but why basus are not doing anything about komo... She is a criminal right🤔

So many flashbacks need to come.. 🤔when did basu family get to know that sonalika is komo... 😕Why did nivipam separate.. 😕Today they finally mentioned about anupam...So it's likely he will make an entry soon...🤔

Ron is actually back with a bang...😎 He is not blind like komo... 😊Komo actually thought anu went early because she was angry and he wanted to clear it...Such a delusion..😆 it was a treat to see ron showing komo the reality... 😆But trust komo to still be delusional...

I loved cutie pie scenes with both anupre...But anu's scene takes my heart...🥺 He was so much overwhelmed with emotions when that kid said yeh aapka khoon hai.. ❤️who said parth cannot play a parent... 😆 that scene really moved me...😭Especially the way he caressed her face.. the moment he felt close to his daughter .. 😊

I thought anupre scene would be more of badla badla... 😆But it was different ...😊pre's soft look when anu said sorry...💔 Anu actually showed his true emotion there... 💔But that immediate change in expression that he was lying was so spontaneous.. 👍🏼Kudos to both for their acting today...⭐️⭐️.. 

Also pre just needs anu to acknowledge his mistake..😊 she wants to break down in front of him for breaking her so badly... 😊 If that sorry can affect her so much...💔then imagine what would happen if anu will actually accept the truth... 💔anu has not realised that he has actually made pre a robot.. a fake person who she herself doesn't like...😒 Felt for pre today... 😭This girl loves him madly.. ❤️i agree she has lost her kid..🥺  but more than blaming anu for the kid loss...It looked more like she blames anu for turning her into someone she never wanted to be... for destroying the love emotion she had for him..💔

wow  beautifully written 👏

rd  tumhara post padhkar epi dekhne ki iccha ho ho rahi hai 

but negativity pull me back

sowmya2407 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well said, I also felt that cute bond between Anurag and Cp eventhough Cp scene with both AnuPre is nice....

Yeah Parth just keeps surprising us....

For starter Parth was actually good , I expected most awkwardness but his warmth towards the kid was visible and softness too. 
So it was not as bad as I expected . 
Plus watching Parth with a kid is fresh so always welcome 👍🏼

The disconnection between cp and Pre could be because of whole social distancing and all , I mean Pre sitting in car and giving her money came across weird .

But I really loved AnuPre scene .... It had all the ingredients. These two can create chemistry with BD’a as well , finally they showed .

Seems like Eri was finally easing out and now back to quarantine 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCthfAUhZ3D/?igshid=104q1oamblybk

Fans have been so darn creative with this promo 👏

sowmya2407 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey Humnava mujhe apna bana le
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de

hoon akela, zara haath badha de
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de

Kab se main dar dar phir raha
Musaafir dil ko panaah de
Tu awaargi ko meri aaj thehra de
Ho sake toh thoda pyaar jataa de
Sookhi padi iss dil ki zameen ko bhiga de

This song and the lyrics are what I remembered after watching the promo today and the part where Anurag's friend is scolding him......

It suits Anurag's plight very well....💔

Anurag deserves the pain that Prerna is going to inflict on him......

Anurag also deserves the love that Prerna is going to show him after all this is done...

Just imagine how beautiful it's going to be once Prerna is back to being unconditionally in love with Anurag... The shine in her eyes.... That beautiful smile on her face....

Just waiting for that day.....❤️

Goodnight Guys......