buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all. 

I Don't know if this forum still has readers or not but i am anyway going to say what I got to say. Like many many others I am guilty of not knowing who he was (Unless, the guy who played dhoni is counted), i too wasnt a fan of this person who is claimed to have quit on his life. Now, i am not going to comment on what caused this tragedy because there's no point and like many other dark mysteries of bollywood, this too shall be forgotten no matter how much of upheaval it has caused.  

His death had shook me despite reading tonnes of articles on him. His death has given me sleepless nights. Its been a month since then and i am . like someone grieving a personal loss, trying to read him inside out, both in terms of psychology and an individual. Just hear me out. 

Sushant lost his mother at a very vulnerable age and he did not grieve. These are his own words, not mine. For a 16 year old boy, youngest of all his siblings, grew up overnight with that one phone call that brought news of his mother's sudden demise. Teens who go through such trauma attain life long vulnerability and are unaware of it. This is exactly what had happened with prince Harry. (data is available on internet if anyone wants to crosscheck). Now, i dont know whether or not his news of depression true or not, but there is high probability of it. But he was fearless. He developed it probably because the scare of loss was lost with his mother's death. He was passionate and a keen learner. He oozed intelligence and i am really amazed that people mocked him for his answers when they should have been in awe of every word that he used to utter! I went through quite a few pages even here on india forums and found people calling him arrogant! Of all the things that he should have been called, arrogance wasnt any and this is purely my personal opinion. His body language was different. He was different. His intelligence quotient was extremely high with chain if thoughts running in a speed beyond his control. Such people try to express themselves with hand movements and thats normal! Its shameful to see people making fun of him and calling him fake. He looked, talked and spoke in exactly similar manner through out his career. The only thing that changed which i observed as a professional was his energy in the way he spoke and the light in his eyes. 

I would like to quote Abhishek Kapoor here 'Strategic dismantling of a fragile mind'  was so evident on his face after raabta to chichore. 

But, he didnt come out as a person who would give up on his life even if he was depressed. Again, i am not saying he didnt commit suicide. It could be true too but it is too difficult to believe if i were to go by his interviews. I would like to bring two of them. 

Once he was asked what would he take with him if he were to get stuck in an island and he said, a means to return. 

He was asked  if he enjoyed shooting underwater for kedarnath and he said he likes being underwater as long as he can come up. 

I know what mental illness can do to you but if news is to be believed, none of his early actions prior to his death hints at any suicidal thoughts but again, lets not touch the untouchable. 

Before i move further, i want to clarify i am not a fangirl going crazy for an off screen couple and i didnt even know about his relationship with Ankita before his death and what all i will be saying is based on interviews.

It could be the excitement of his venture in bollywood, but during his courtship with ankita his face glowed. He was genuinely happy. And i would not be exaggerating if i say that Ankita did come out as an emotional support to a vulnerable boy who kept him sane. Someone who he could come back to, irrespective of what conspired throughout the day, success or failure. I agree Ankita was his emotional strength but what people are not talking about is, his emotional dependence on her!  No matter what happened between them, or who broke up with whom, its not possible for him to stay unperturbed. But it might not have hit him instantly. Just like his mother's loss . like a parasite, grew on him as he aged, there's a possibility that the separation got into him in later years. Again, its mere speculation. 

If i am to be honest, the only person whom he looked most comfortable with and was himself after Ankita was sara ali khan. No, i am not saying they dated or anything but Sushant and sara had terrific understanding and i dont care if they had a age gap of 8 years because even his supposed girlfriend is 7 yrs younger to him. But something terrible happened between the two of them as he unfollowed her and refused to work with sara ever again which is weird because he didnt do anything of this sort with any other person. (Or may be i am not aware ). 

Anyway , coming back to his professional life, he left some and lost some movies and with so many biggies coming forward talking about the mockery he had been through, it is heart breaking to imagine what he had gone through. 

A small town boy with dreams in his eyes and hunger for learning didnt deserve to die this soon. You will be missed sushant. You have taught us to be not judgemental, biased and blinded in our opinions. 

Your tremendous holistic approach towards life has given left me with a life time guilt of not valuing you.

In our hearts forever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I do also think he could never get over his mother's loss. He was very very close to her. Also when she suddenly passed away , he was in Delhi in school. Must have hit harder. 

Ankita milked the break up even after three years when she was debuting . Tried to set an impression that she sacrificed her career for him. Not true it was. But I can't deny she did love him a lot. 

Watch his ivs with Kriti ...Raabta promotional ivs were a joy to watch. Boy was blushing like a teenager in love 😂 

In Kedarnath ivs he looked tired and jaded. Also very restless. 

buttercups2020 thumbnail

Hey hi. 

I have watched all his interviews trust me 😛 can't get over his death. Don't know if it's guilt or his sheer innocence that I am discovering , but his passing away hurts physically. 

Coming to him and kriti , I agree he looked happy and enthusiastic and excited but it was also his high point in career. He was confident in his skin and his work. May be he was indeed in a relationship with kriti but again, when you are already in your happy place , you glow. 

You are right he looked tired during kedarnath his so many films stalled or got scrapped out ( based on number of movies he confirmed on Facebook and interviews but never saw future) but He looked really really comfortable with sara. I don't mean joyous and over the moon happy but comfortable even in his tonnes down self. If that makes sense. 

What caught my attention most was him making an effort to break the contact by unfollowing and downright rejected to work with her. Something has to hit at personal level for him to bother about rejecting work with her and activity on social media despite knowing it will catch attention. I am not giving them romantic angle but just a bond that could have broken for some unknown reasons. 

This is just my personal take. 

Anyway

The boy has gone and left a void inside. 💔

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What happened with Sara? That's news to me?

I so agree with what you said about kids losing their parent in teenage .

My mother lost her father at a very young and I feel that she left a part a huge part of her there in that moment. A part that I never got to know .

He did miss his mom every moment , even his last post. He once said in JDJ when he was only a TV star that my mom used to pray for me that I should get this I should become that. Today everything she prayed for is happening but she is not here to see

Now imagine when he archived stardom in Bw it must have felt meaningless not always but in some moments 

About Ankita I didn't know about their relationships, never followed them.offscreen infact I didn't like her coz she came across as a snooty arrogant person. Then the articles about her pushing Sush for films and wanting to accompany him everywhere . I believed those articles coz they matched with my perception of her . But recently I saw some of her interviews the one with Himanshu Malhotra ( sweet interview) and some others not the ones where she is taking about the breakup. In one the the interview she said the thing that makes her happy is a cup of chai and gossip , I laughed and said wow they were really opposites . But maybe that's what clicked in their relationship for 6 years. If Sush was the one who would go deep, Ankita seemed like who would be swimming on the surface and time and again pull Sush to the surface keeping him connected to the reality

Having said that their break up has nothing to do with the tragedy. They were two grown ups who took a mutual decision and Sush clearly said they grew apart , happens! 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Hey hi. 

I have watched all his interviews trust me 😛 can't get over his death. Don't know if it's guilt or his sheer innocence that I am discovering , but his passing away hurts physically. 

Coming to him and kriti , I agree he looked happy and enthusiastic and excited but it was also his high point in career. He was confident in his skin and his work. May be he was indeed in a relationship with kriti but again, when you are already in your happy place , you glow. 

You are right he looked tired during kedarnath his so many films stalled or got scrapped out ( based on number of movies he confirmed on Facebook and interviews but never saw future) but He looked really really comfortable with sara. I don't mean joyous and over the moon happy but comfortable even in his tonnes down self. If that makes sense. 

What caught my attention most was him making an effort to break the contact by unfollowing and downright rejected to work with her. Something has to hit at personal level for him to bother about rejecting work with her and activity on social media despite knowing it will catch attention. I am not giving them romantic angle but just a bond that could have broken for some unknown reasons. 

This is just my personal take. 

Anyway

The boy has gone and left a void inside. 💔

He was dating Kriti. 

If you are connecting to only work , then the same can be said about PVR phase as well...number one show, him getting awards , happy relationship with Ankita. Hence, happy set of ivs. 

And about Sara, what to say? Its funny how the gossip mills who used to always be the first ones to report Sushant's relationship with women in details  , suddenly were reporting in hush hush tone vis a vis Sara. 

Edited by LiveEatLove - 3 years ago
HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

This whole Sara angle has been so overhyped and fabricated by the media. I don't know why people believe it but I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

When he unfollowed Sara, he unfollowed many celebs and his own sister too. He deleted all of his IG posts. Sonchiriya had just failed badly so clearly it had to do with that. Also Sush was always unfollowing people, it was a constant pattern.

The rejecting work with her also seems fake and targeted. Firstly it was a Spotboye article which is known to write the most fake news. They also claimed they dated during Kedarnath shoot which again is fake because he was pretty much dating Kriti throughout the entire shooting.

Moral of the story, don't believe everything you read until there is evidence.

buttercups2020 thumbnail

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 3 years ago
buttercups2020 thumbnail

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 3 years ago
buttercups2020 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HugeScarcity

This whole Sara angle has been so overhyped and fabricated by the media. I don't know why people believe it but I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

When he unfollowed Sara, he unfollowed many celebs and his own sister too. He deleted all of his IG posts. Sonchiriya had just failed badly so clearly it had to do with that. Also Sush was always unfollowing people, it was a constant pattern.

The rejecting work with her also seems fake and targeted. Firstly it was a Spotboye article which is known to write the most fake news. They also claimed they dated during Kedarnath shoot which again is fake because he was pretty much dating Kriti throughout the entire shooting.

Moral of the story, don't believe everything you read until there is evidence.

With all due respect. 

I never said they dated. 

I only said he looked *comfortable*. In interviews I *saw* in my personal observation which has no relevance of any article that was published. 

Him unfollowing sara or anyone as a matter of fact is a point to note because there were many who he didn't unfollow. 

I also said I am not including anything romantic between him and sara.  :) 

buttercups2020 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LiveEatLove

He was dating Kriti. 

If you are connecting to only work , then the same can be said about PVR phase as well...number one show, him getting awards , happy relationship with Ankita. Hence, happy set of ivs. 

And about Sara, what to say? Its funny how the gossip mills who used to always be the first ones to report Sushant's relationship with women in details  , suddenly were reporting in hush hush tone vis a vis Sara. 

He was? Okay. 

Ofcourse he would then be happy with her on/off camera. 

I however did not give much attention to his personal life linkups . Just followed his body language with his co-stars. 

Just an opinion based on observation. :)