Uma thanks for new thread and hope we get something...chotu sa hi sahi

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Who are pahira coming togther for? 

ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Uma for the new CC and I really like the way you have made our opening posts so differently... I really liked it πŸ˜Šβ€οΈβ€οΈ... Hope we all remain positive and be connected!!!! 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

No it wasn't.. I am sorry for overreacting.. I tend to do that when things get tough.. sorry

πŸ€—

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Luvpari345

I’m sure sidnaaz were offered Arijit song πŸ˜­

It’s surprising to see sid solos and sana solos who hate asimanshi are congratulating them for the song as pritam and Arijit are big names and I opened their profiles only to see filth throwing at sid and sana. They are fine with Asim and Himanshi now wow

Luv, no point cribbing at all! As they wouldn’t do anything for us πŸ₯Ί

iram510 thumbnail

Out of curiosity- do u think they set the target of 100M becoz they knew it was an impossible feat? πŸ€”

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: iram510

Out of curiosity- do u think they set the target of 100M becoz they knew it was an impossible feat? πŸ€”

No clue about that πŸ€” but I have been thinking a lot lately about the 100M target and if there really is some surprise for it? Like I guess I’m wondering who was it that hinted at the idea of a surprise for 100M in the first place, did it come from any official source or just Khabris? Because initially I thought the target was set just to push fans to keep making the MV more successful, I didn’t believe there was actually a surprise until I saw more and more fans emphasizing it. I didn’t know if I missed something maybe.

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nina_share

No clue about that πŸ€” but I have been thinking a lot lately about the 100M target and if there really is some surprise for it? Like I guess I’m wondering who was it that hinted at the idea of a surprise for 100M in the first place, did it come from any official source or just Khabris? Because initially I thought the target was set just to push fans to keep making the MV more successful, I didn’t believe there was actually a surprise until I saw more and more fans emphasizing it. I didn’t know if I missed something maybe.

I think Darshan and sana told 

iram510 thumbnail

yeah I remember sana saying it and didn’t sid once mention it too..? Not sure about him really.

Ash? 

100M is a big target y cudnt they have said 50/60 mil. πŸ˜‘