Users

Frequent Posters

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nina_share

Me being an unbothered mature adult on the outside: πŸ‘πŸΌ

On the inside: 😭😀😫

These were rumoured for be sidnaaz videos πŸ˜­ why it’s happening only with us? Asimanshi and pahira though less fans are lucky seriously. Offscreen and onscreen dono mil raha hai. Our couple don’t even want to post one pic. After bb till now we got one pic of them during mirchi awards, one live During bhula dunga, one video by mistake posted by shehbaaz when fifi came. 

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jus go with the flow! 

I’ve been telling myself we’ve been patient for sooo long now, we can do it for awhile longer hopefully πŸ˜†

Good things happen to good people πŸ‘πŸΌ

nina_share thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

These were rumoured for be sidnaaz videos πŸ˜­ why it’s happening only with us? Asimanshi and pahira though less fans are lucky seriously. Offscreen and onscreen dono mil raha hai. Our couple don’t even want to post one pic. After bb till now we got one pic of them during mirchi awards, one live During bhula dunga, one video by mistake posted by shehbaaz when fifi came. 

You know.. Asimanshi I can at least understand because it seems like Himanshi has hella connections.. but PaHira?! πŸ€”

I would have even been more okay having to suffice with just BD had we gotten more BTS and promotion from Sid and Sana themselves. 

I trust they know better because mereko logic nahi dikhra πŸ˜‚ my gut has been telling me for past month something good has to be on its way for us, just don’t know when 

iA iA iA ❀️

Luvpari345 thumbnail

You know.. Asimanshi I can at least understand because it seems like Himanshi has hella connections.. but PaHira?! πŸ€”

I would have even been more okay having to suffice with just BD had we gotten more BTS and promotion from Sid and Sana themselves. 

I trust they know better because mereko logic nahi dikhra πŸ˜‚ my gut has been telling me for past month something good has to be on its way for us, just don’t know when 

iA iA iA ❀️

Yes Himanshi has connections and so is mahira. And also their demand and pay must be less obviously compared to sidnaaz so they are getting more projects ? After four months we are getting solo projects I wonder when will we get their joint project πŸ€”

nina_share thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Yes Himanshi has connections and so is mahira. And also their demand and pay must be less obviously compared to sidnaaz so they are getting more projects ? After four months we are getting solo projects I wonder when will we get their joint project πŸ€”

I feel like SidNaaz definitely have been offered the same if not more amount of projects but yeah it’s about which ones they have accepted or not,  maybe they are trying to create some balance, like since their last MV was joint so their next ones are solo? I have no clue πŸ˜† 

One thing I’ve noticed is SidNaaz has sooo much scope as a pair and on their own, so I guess they have more options? Whereas these other jodis seem like they only have scope when paired together. Like I really don’t know who would give 0.1% care about a solo Paras project πŸ˜† so he really has to milk PaHira as much as he can while it lasts. Even Asim.. seems like his followers don’t add up with his actual fan base so most of his hype is coming from Asimanshi. 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I missed the sarcasm and I demand to know what you posted originally 

Hahaha. I think I wrote something like "I was just being the notorious admin that I am. Stop with that tantrum and bias- Come back"

smiley36

Luvpari345 thumbnail

I feel like SidNaaz definitely have been offered the same if not more amount of projects but yeah it’s about which ones they have accepted or not,  maybe they are trying to create some balance, like since their last MV was joint so their next ones are solo? I have no clue πŸ˜† 

One thing I’ve noticed is SidNaaz has sooo much scope as a pair and on their own, so I guess they have more options? Whereas these other jodis seem like they only have scope when paired together. Like I really don’t know who would give 0.1% care about a solo Paras project πŸ˜† so he really has to milk PaHira as much as he can while it lasts. Even Asim.. seems like his followers don’t add up with his actual fan base so most of his hype is coming from Asimanshi. 

I think the only mv which they may do together next is bhula dunga sequel as Kaushal must be paying them high and also 100 m must be target for some profit related. No hopes on bbb also. Even if it’s there it won’t come this year as webseries takes five months. Tv show at this time is doubtful. Only left is mvπŸ€”

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on the new thread everyone :)

Thanks Uma di n Jyoti di πŸ€—

Take care everyone..stay safe n stay healthy...β™₯️

β™₯️SidNaazβ™₯️ best of luck for your projects ..:) hoping for a SidNaaz dhamaka soon!πŸ˜†

Here's wishing lots of positivity and peace for all