SidNaaz Unlimited CC 57|SidNaaz Limited? 😜 & KurtaPajama 🥳[IO] - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Sanas latest story is all love n emo❀️

Uma thank you so much for the thread, will go through intro tomm❀️

Hope jyoti ji is coping up with situation. Sending her wishes n good vibes❀️

Hey guys.. I am sorry for going off the rocker and disrupting the atmosphere of the thread.. nothing makes me angrier than being told what I can or cannot talk about so I overreacted.. as it is, I am edgy these days due to my shifts.. anyways, I didn't want to leave things on a bad note.. too many good memories to spoil like that..so no hard feelings.. please take care all of you

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Hey guys.. I am sorry for going off the rocker and disrupting the atmosphere of the thread.. nothing makes me angrier than being told what I can or cannot talk about so I overreacted.. as it is, I am edgy these days due to my shifts.. anyways, I didn't want to leave things on a bad note.. too many good memories to spoil like that..so no hard feelings.. please take care all of you

you take care of yourself zehreeliπŸ€—

Like good care.

hopefully we will see u around soon...tc of urself x

Kheer understand that things are haywire, but you are dear to all of us and pls stay Back 

WTH 😑 Pahira ka aik aur song aa raha 😭