•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Abhishek's co-star Amit Sadh to get tested

A day after his 'Breathe: Into The Shadows' co-star Abhishek Bachchan tested positive for coronavirus, Bollywood actor Amit Sadh on Sunday confirmed that he would undergo the test for COVID-19 as a precautionary measure.

Abhishek Bachchan on Saturday evening revealed on social media that he and father Amitabh Bachchan tested positive for COVID-19 and have been admitted to hospital in Mumbai. 

Amit Sadh and the actor shared screen space for the web series, 'Breathe Into The Shadows' that was released online on Friday.

Sadh said that he is feeling "perfectly fine," however, he will get the COVID-19 test done today, as a precautionary measure.

"Thank you everyone for all your concern and wishes. I am feeling perfectly fine. However, I will get a precautionary COVID-19 test done today. My thoughts and prayers are with Mr Bachchan, Abhishek and family. Hoping for their speedy recovery," the actor tweeted.

Reportedly, Sadh and Bachchan were spotted together recently at a dubbing studio for their web series.

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/jul/12/abhisheks-costar-amit-sadh-to-get-tested/789b9ebd14ff9685dce4c164799c78ee

Posted: 3 years ago

"Feeling perfectly fine" is not an indicator of having/not having COVID-19. Words like Fit and fine can be used to deny having other diseases but not Corona virus.

This guy shook hands with Abhishek recently so he needs to get tested.