Ishq Mein Marjawan FF (Ardeep,Abhira)

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys! I am new on India forums. I decided to write my own fan fiction of Ishq Mein Marjawan. I loved that show a lot. The story would be continued from Abhimanyu's track.

So I'll be starting the story after some time

So here's a short introduction to the story-

After Abhimanyu's death, Deep and Aarohi come back to Mumbai. They start to live together away from Tara and Virat. (Characters like Raj and Netra don't exist in this FF). Tara doesn't want Deep to leave her. She tries to convince Deep to leave Aarohi but he doesn't listen to her. Virat is out of town for some work. Deep's mother Vasundhara is living in Raichand mansion with Tara.

Chapter 1 : Biggest decision of Tara's life

Deep and Aarohi come back to Mumbai after Abhimanyu's death in Goa. Deep and Aarohi come to their room. Aarohi goes to the kitchen. Deep goes to the washroom. He comes out and sees Tara in the room.

Tara-Hi Deep! I really missed you. I love you. Why are you still living with Aarohi.

Deep-Go away! I don't love you and I don't want to live with you. You are a psycho serial killer! I only love Aarohi!

Tara-(crying)Deep I really love you. Please don't leave me. I will do whatever you will say. I will never doubt you again. I will not commit any other murder. I promise. Deep please stay with me.

Deep-I don't love you. Can't you understand!

Tara-Deep please don't leave me. Deep!

Tara is still crying.

Deep brings Tara to her room and locks her. Tara is still crying and shouting Deep's name.

Deep and Aarohi have their lunch. Deep's mother Vasundhara hears someone shouting. She comes to Tara's room and sees Tara sitting on the floor with Deep's pictures. Vasu(Vasundhara) comes to Tara

Vasu-Tara what are you doing!?

Tara-Mom, Deep said he doesn't love me. I love him a lot. I can do anything for him. But he wants to live with Aarohi. He is my only childhood friend. I don't want to leave him. I used to love him since childhood. When my dad left me and my mom, he was the only one who took care of me. When I committed my first murder, he promised me that he would protect me from the police forever. I know I used to create a lot of trouble for him, but I promise now I will never trouble him.

Vasu-Beta Deep loves Aarohi. I am happy that you love my son so much. But if you love him than you should understand his happiness. You won't be able to live happily with him because he won't be able to give you the love that you want from him.

Tara-I know but I can't live without him.

Vasu-You can if you try. Try to forget him. Start a new life.

Vasu goes to her room. Tara is still crying. She keeps thinking about Deep.

It is midnight now and Tara is still sitting on the floor with Deep's pictures. She stands up and starts writing a letter. She comes into Deep and Aarohi's room and keeps the letter there.

Tears are still in her eyes. She packs her stuff and exits Raichand mansion with teary eyes. She remembers all her moments she spent with her mother,Virat and Deep.

It is morning now. Deep,Aarohi and Vasu hav their breakfast. Vasu asks them where is Tara. Deep and Aarohi don't know anything about her.

Deep-I don't know mom. She must be in her room.

Aarohi-Yeah

Vasu-thinking(Maybe she is still upset. I should go and check her.)

Vasu comes to Tara's room but Tara is not there. Deep comes to his room and sees a letter on the desk. He opens it.

So this was the first chapter. Hope you liked it.

Chapter 2 : Tara bids adieu

Deep opens the letter. Aarohi comes there. They both read the letter.

In the letter: Deep and Aarohi, I am really sorry for troubling you guys. Ihave now realized that love cannot be earned by force. Deep, I know that youlove Aarohi, so I am leaving you. You have full right to live your life the wayyou want to. I am sorry for not understanding your feelings earlier. And I amsorry Aarohi for doing so bad with you. I am sorry for killing your bhaiya andbhabhi and for torturing your nikku. I started hating cheaters from the day mydad left me and my mom for another woman. I killed that women and from that dayonwards Deep had been protecting me from the police. He was my only friend inschool. Everyone else used to tease me and call me mad. I and Deep werebest-friends from childhood. Deep was an orphan so mom adopted him. When I andDeep grew up, Deep proposed me and I was ready to marry him. Then mom got usmarried. We shifted to Mumbai from Rajasthan. But now that I have realized mymistake, I free Deep from this relation. These are the divorce papers of I andDeep. Now you can live with each other happily. I'll be happy if Deep is happy.I am going far from your lives. Bye

-Tara

(end of letter)

Deep and Aarohi are shocked after reading it. They see the divorce papers.Tara has already signed it.

Aarohi-I can't believe Tara has finally realized her mistake.

Deep-Even I can't believe it.

Aarohi-Deep I think you should sign the papers. Finally this girl is out ofour lives! Now we are free!

Deep-But I am thinking where has Tara gone.

Aarohi-Stop thinking about her. You should just sign the papers so that youcan be free from this relation.

Deep-Yeah fine.

He signs the papers.

Tara is seen coming to the police station.

Tara-Inspector, I am Tara Raichand. I am the serial killer who committedmurders in Shimla and Mumbai. Please arrest me.

Inspector-Oh. So, finally you surrender?

Tara-Yes

Inspector arrests Tara and puts her in lockup.

Tara is still crying and remembering Deep.

The next day, court announces 6 years of jail punishment for Tara. The courtreduced the punishment from 15 years to 6 years because Tara surrendered.

3 months later.

Deep daily misses Tara. He is thinking about Tara seeing all her pictures.He remembers all his moments with Tara. From the very first day they met,thengrew up together in one house. When they got married, then Aarohi came and Taraand Deep used to fight everyday. Tara started doubting Deep. Then finally Deepleft Tara.

Deep-I am sorry Tara, I betrayed you for Aarohi. I really miss you. Pleasecome back. I am sorry for misbehaving with you. You truly loved me and Ibetrayed you. Aarohi loves me but I have now realized that I love you. I don'twant to live without you. I can't tell this to Aarohi because I don't want tobreak her heart. But if you come back, I will tell her everything and then Iwill never leave you. I promise.

Virat is finally back. He meets Deep, Aarohi and Vasu. He tells them that hewent to Shimla to meet his friends. He apologizes to Deep and Aarohi fortroubling them. He tells them that hi friends made him realize his mistakes.Aarohi and Deep forgive him.

Virat-Where is Tara?

Deep, Aarohi and Vasu are silent.

Virat-Someone please tell me where is my sister Tara?

Deep-Tara left this house. She left letter. She wrote that she realized her mistakes and apologized for all her deeds.

Virat is shocked to hear this!

Nice. Always good to have more stories.

chapter 1

Tara talks about murder so casually. Why did she do it?

Vasu told Tara the right thing. If Deep is not happy with her, she needs to let go.

chapter 2

So now Deep realizes that he loves Tara after all? Why was he so confused?

Thanks @coderlady

Glad to know that you liked it