One Year Of Prerish Marriage Anniversary - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Transference

I wish, I would have been the happiest person!! 💔😭

But, I have always believed that acceptance is the greatest form of liberation. I have accepted that he won’t come back! 

At The end it was his choice to move on .. so personally i let him go as bajaj from my mind at last after trying hard..yah it is tough to say good bye, but yah i respect his values. ksg as bajaj's memory always will be there .. will always keep alive those till end .. ❤️

Acceptance the new normal is toughest part of life when u have so much attachment with past .. But at the end Moving on is another phase . Cheering With past , finally go ahead for new journey .. That is life , That is the reality , That is the mental peace, That is the betterment of around us at the end ❤️

Acceptance and Move Ahead 👍🏼

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

this is the most beautiful moment of PreRish shaadi ❤️

that sindoor on nose 

such a lovely thread Oppo!

NOSE MAI SINDUR GIRNA .. isiliye toh bajju hamesha preyu ko sabse jeyada peyar kia❤️

Originally posted by Discolights

Lovely post. It's the truth. The only legal, valid and more importantly complete marriage in every sense in KZK2. I think Komolika-Anurag ka bhi koi to ritual missing tha. But not here. You will be missed Mr. Bajaj🤗

Yah sindur missing tha uska ..

But Prerish ka complete marriage with proper every rasam 

Originally posted by opsora2090

At The end it was his choice to move on .. so personally i let him go as bajaj from my mind at last after trying hard..yah it is tough to say good bye, but yah i respect his values. ksg as bajaj's memory always will be there .. will always keep alive those till end .. ❤️

Acceptance the new normal is toughest part of life when u have so much attachment with past .. But at the end Moving on is another phase . Cheering With past , finally go ahead for new journey .. That is life , That is the reality , That is the mental peace, That is the betterment of around us at the end ❤️

Acceptance and Move Ahead 👍🏼

Yea me too.. deep down I was ready for one of them to step down esp after Eri’s IV... 

I loved KSG as Bajaj and I really hope these two works together again as I never thought I would ever get to see them together.. We have loads of beautiful moments.. I love the Jail sequence and that walk will always be remembered.. 

I have now accepted KP as RB and I know he come with a fantastic baggage that will put everything in place.. So bring it on PreRish... I hope he keeps supporting her in all her mission and I am happy that today he finally got the respected he deserves from Preyu 😍😍

Damn one year already.. I remember asking if the wedding had everything.. sindur, mangulsutra, full phere.. we even had the bonus of the sindur dropping on her nose.. 

Originally posted by Nailah_EjFian

Damn one year already.. I remember asking if the wedding had everything.. sindur, mangulsutra, full phere.. we even had the bonus of the sindur dropping on her nose.. 

Yah That sindur dropping scene was so aesthetic , i guess the best part of the whole marriage .. both looked soooooo divine... ❤️

Best post so far from prerish fan🥳🥳

congratulation PreRish❗️❗️

Originally posted by Wistfulness

1 year. 

Beete dino ki kitaab. ❤️

💔❤️❤️❤️❤️ will miss ksg as bajaj....😔

Best thing to PreRish 👌

this is sooo beautiful smiley27smiley27smiley27 ignore me i am stuck on sindoor scene

I love that mehendi bit also "I hope it's an honest mistake"  😆