Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Mixed feelings.

Loved the cinematography and the styling of the characters. Nice music as well.

I didn't like the way the trailer was cut. Also, the acting doesn't look that convincing. Amongst all the little snippets, only Ram Kapoor impressed me. I may be wrong though.

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago

The same old sepia hollywood template to show India! ðŸ˜†The pronunciations are bothering me so much! Also I guess now we know why all those blinds were being spread about young and old lovers ðŸ˜†

GumGum thumbnail

Those unknown faces effed up, acting-wise.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

The trailer doesnt have any head or tail. And omg accent sounds weird😵

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 3 years ago
blUeNoSed thumbnail

Seriously, the accent is stereotypical and sounds very fake/unnatural coming from their mouths. It is 2020, most people read subtitles, couldn't they just shoot it in Hindi?

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I remember reading the book a long time ago. I can't understand how the story can be made into a 2 or 3 hour film. There are soooo many characters in the book and it has around 1300/1400 pages!! The book was too detailed and slow. Films can't be that way.

Coming to the trailer, none of the actors resembled the characters..not even Tabu. Nobody stood out and I don't know..didn't feel anything.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Who even watch BBC?? 

I thought I was coming on Nerflix. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I remember reading the book a long time ago. I can't understand how the story can be made into a 2 or 3 hour film. There are soooo many characters in the book and it has around 1300/1400 pages!! The book was too detailed and slow. Films can't be that way.

Coming to the trailer, none of the actors resembled the characters..not even Tabu. Nobody stood out and I don't know..didn't feel anything.

It's a mini series. 6-7 episodes. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why do they have stereotypical accents? I haven't heard anyone speak like that in years!

And if they wanted Indian representation, couldn't they go for something else? Why is it always about arranged marriage, caste and religion difference?