Nazar

Ek post Naman k naam 🙂

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Kya maine isse pehle Naman par koi post banaya hai, may be not ๐Ÿ˜† chalo koi nahi aaj bana dete hai ๐Ÿ˜Ž

So when i saw Nazar๐Ÿ‘€ last night Bhaisa uncle ๐Ÿƒaka Ansh k Sasur was attacking his Son in law ๐Ÿคฃ (let me tell u , i love bhaisasur hair) and Naman was standing there with a big devilish smile on his face ๐Ÿ˜ˆand that scene grab my attention .... ๐Ÿค“

NAMAN 

He entered this show as a side character and within few weeks he became one of the important characters of this show... his journey on this show and variation in his characters were amazing 

he started as negative character ๐Ÿ™ƒwho wants to get married with his friend  piya anyhow,then Daayan ladka๐Ÿ˜ฑ, Ruby, Dusarpa, ๐ŸBuddha,๐Ÿ‘ด brave Reevavanshi,๐Ÿน Husband of a Chudail ,male chudail , a faithful husband, a doting father,... Wow what a journey , he performed Every role with ease and honesty๐ŸŽญ & above All his comic timing was enough to make us laugh out loud๐Ÿ˜‚

Still remember that day when he decided to become a Reevanshi 

And the first thing that came to mind was "he will cheat " who tried to kill his own mother. How will he perform loyalty to Rathore?" 

On the other hand Ruby, who gave her life for Ansh, also became negative in the greed of power toh naman toh pakka -ve banega ๐Ÿคฃ

Lekin lekin lekin writers proved me wrong after nishant sir he was the best Reevanshi, although Saavi had more knowledge than Naman but in the terms of understanding  he was way ahead of her. 

After a while i stopped watching the show so itna hi pata hai about his character

Ab ish post ko end krne se pehle i would like to say

"Naman the Kancha Reevanshi rocks" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree with you... Naman the Kancha Reevavanshi indeed rocks!!

Waise bhi, Naman has been my special subject of interest. According to Nushy, I have actually done a PhD in Naman... ๐Ÿ˜†

Not to forget that most of my one shots have him as the subject... 

Bhaisasur is another of my favourites... Add to it the fact that I am absolutely jealous of his long, straight and silky hair... ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyways, coming back to Naman...

I do agree. I had not expected that a character who was just introduced as a side character and that too a negative one will become one of the most loved characters...

His character growth has indeed been tremendous...

Initially, when he joined the Reevavanshi team, my first thought was that he will definitely betray the team... But no, he proved me wrong. And now, he is among my favourite character of the show...

His comic timing is perfect... His one liners even better... And his character arc, awesome. ๐Ÿ‘

From a negative character to a positive one, a Reevavanshi to a loving husband and a doting father... He is just fabulous.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

I agree with you... Naman the Kancha Reevavanshi indeed rocks!! Yes๐Ÿ˜†

Waise bhi, Naman has been my special subject of interest. According to Nushy, I have actually done a PhD in Naman... ๐Ÿ˜† naman ka jaadu chal gaya ๐Ÿคฃ

Not to forget that most of my one shots have him as the subject... 

Bhaisasur is another of my favourites... Add to it the fact that I am absolutely jealous of his long, straight and silky hair... ๐Ÿคฃ main bhi ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyways, coming back to Naman...

I do agree. I had not expected that a character who was just introduced as a side character and that too a negative one will become one of the most loved characters... Yes, he has earned our love๐Ÿ˜Ž

His character growth has indeed been tremendous...

Initially, when he joined the Reevavanshi team, my first thought was that he will definitely betray the team...Because of his antics๐Ÿฅฑ

But no, he proved me wrong. And now, he is among my favourite character of the show..

.Mine too!

His comic timing is perfect... His one liners even better... And his character arc, awesome. ๐Ÿ‘

From a negative character to a positive one, a Reevavanshi to a loving husband and a doting father... He is just fabulous.

naman ne toh kamal kar dia ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thumkeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My fav character too ๐Ÿ˜†

The journey of Naman's character from hate to love was fun