Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Here’s Why Karan Johar Partied With The Kapoors - Page 3

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Guguminti

Did KJO's PR dragged Aloo into it🤣

They unintentionally did. To garner sympathy for Kjo , SKJ sort of threw Alia under the bus. I am sure it wasn’t the intention. But when you think you are smarter than public you are bound to make such mistakes. Oversmartness and all that. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aww. Poor guy. And people trolled him for going out. Bechara KJo. It's okay I understand. You didn't want to go. You were just dragged along. And that laughter....all fake to hide how broken you are. I totally understand. 😌

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Exactly. 

I had written something similar in yday’s thread. 

Yesterday’s article was a step to play victim about how he was being trolled.

Neetu could have posted pictures without him just like Alia but they deliberately chose to post his picture while monitoring the comments. Lo and behold this article drops today by none other than SKJ. 

True

Everyone is saying that Kangana and others are trying to encash Sushant's demise to further their agenda. But somewhere i feel that he is also using this for his own motive. He is businessman for godsake and is present in the industry for a long time. He is intimately familiar with the working of this industry and media. He used media and social media for his own gain for many years, he is not dumb.

What are the chances that he didn't know the implications his RIP post will have, When Kangana openly declared him as flag-bearer and Mafia? What are the chances that he didn't anticipate that people will use his KWK episodes clips to troll him, when he has been on social media from many years and has been trolled on many occasions? But he still he went continued his antics.

Sorry if I sound paranoid, but I am unable to believe a person who used media and social media for his own motive, has suddenly become so dumb regarding it

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: diasingh2

BW fans: Nepotism is worst. Nepo-kids are so bad. We hate them😡

Also BW fans: Let's see which Nepo-kid is partying with whom? 😉

THIS😈.....I am a BW fan....Can you please let me have my cake and eat it too in peace??😡....bole toh chitt bhi meri and patt bhi meri😎

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: S_H_Y

I thought he was for another talent huntImage

Rather than him I’d have Navya. That girl can give any actress a run for their money 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

CNC ji....sometimes I wonder that why are u on BW forum since u don't know any of the stars and actor?😆

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

CNC ji....sometimes I wonder that why are u on BW forum since u don't know any of the stars and actor?😆

🤣🤣

CNC is cool you know 😎

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Who is dis lol , for who n who popcorn n entertainment 😂
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Renee.Clare

🤣🤣

CNC is cool you know 😎

😎
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Khud ko lagi toh itna Jali  ki article after article nikalwana pad raha hai...I thought they were the cool and casual gang...can take some heat...after all this is what he was serving to the rest until now.