Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Abhi and Alya scene-as i was fearing,has no connection. Shabir and Shikha were looking like brother-sister.

Yea i watched that scene. they tried to establish a connection but it was blah. exactly how they tried to do his so called daughters. 🤢

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 3 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Only because they're using past expressions,like "bhai" thing doesn't mean is enough to establish that relation between them. It looks fake and odd. Visible that the changes were made in a hurry.

Just like they're pushing the Chucks calling,that was used by Sunny and Neha and sounded cute&realistic for them. Now every xyz is using this word like what even. Use that too much&he's losing the meaning. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Pragya's scenes-ep 1622(15 july)

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

this sweetness,tenderness is the only truth of their relationship.❤️

these massage scenes...aww.. so cutee. 😳

tum jab bhi saath hoti ho na, har kami poora karti ho tum.

Ralulo thumbnail

Abhi's scene

Only meant to show why Alya is not home when her enemy is there. Otherwise her fake tears and concern for her bhai 😔 could have been erased,she doesn't care just like he stopped caring about her life long time ago.

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

this sweetness,tenderness is the only truth of their relationship.❤️

The friendship they shared during this whole track  the strange relation started between boss-secretary that those 2 never understood how can it be possible 😆 all their plans royally ruined by this strong bond. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Why do i feel this show is in selfdestruction mode? If they dont know how to end it on a good note...trying to kill the interest so it can wrap up quick? Just 1 opinion.

Feel sorry for Tisha,all their hardwork and dedication. Same time is visible they're not investing so much as they use to in the random scenes. Just waiting their scenes together,they will shine there. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Why do i feel this show is in selfdestruction mode? If they dont know how to end it on a good note...trying to kill the interest so it can wrap up quick? Just 1 opinion.

Bingo. Just watched precap and I just don't know what this show has become. So alien and unrecognisable. Who are all these people prancing around? Why do we care? What does any of it have to do with the title or the main protagonists? 🤔🙆🏽

Feel sorry for Tisha,all their hardwork and dedication. Same time is visible they're not investing so much as they use to in the random scenes. Just waiting their scenes together,they will shine there. 

Partly, it's their mistake too. They didn't raise their voice for anything and let the writers butcher it beyond recognition and take away the essence of the show. And it was bound to happen. Their disinterest would start showing sometime. 

Ralulo thumbnail

I know they did wrong too. But..she can't see anyone else as Pragya and he must feel the same about Abhi,even tho is not so vocal about it. That's their big fault here.

The recent interview from promoshoot day explained everything they feel about being Abhi-Pragya,can't handle a break of some months,feel like a big part of their life is missing. So this mood off they show lately is their way to protest,i guess. Plus Sriti mentioning every now and then how she doesn't like the "maa-maasi" song she's hearing since last year,her discomfort about this situation and only talking lovingly about her bond with Shabir.

Ralulo thumbnail

When she catches him by his collar like this or just rest her hands on his chest

Only she can calm him down...or make him more nervous. ❤️