Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

People hating on Sonam because I I didn't like Deepika's performance. Truthfully I think Kangana would have done it better.

I think Sonam would have been better than Kangana ! 👍🏼

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It would have done well with Priyanka or Alia. It fits right into their filmography.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

It would have done well with Priyanka or Alia It fits right into their filmography.

let the fury unleash.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They should have just remade Uyire with Parvathy Thiruvothu and it had better chances of working at the box office.

briahna thumbnail

pls do not open can of worms.  i am already dealing with one top heroine's first glimpse in her upcoming sadak chaap

how dare top heroines of today can falter  like this

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Deepika’s performance was universally praised. She carry the movie fiercely. Most people here couldn’t bother watching and they were already bashing it. Half of people saying yes didn’t watch the movie if that was the case then a more detailed answer other than “YES” would have been more credible 😆😆😆

A better question would

would Chhapaak .....with a much better Director?

and the answer is yes. 

Edited by Givemyaccount - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No! It was too traumatizing and uncomfortable and repulsive of a topic, I couldn't even finish the trailer. No one would want to watch this movie. Its the worst worst things that can ever happen to anyone, especially to a girl. Saaley haraami kuttey men in India who do this and also the women accomplices 🤢

Edited by Sharpener - 3 years ago
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

NO..  her JNU act cost her the movie..

Could director do better.. sure.. but even if it were the best movie, would it fare well .. NO

and sometimes, when such serious anti nationalistic moves and propoganda's are made, one should definitely boycott..

lastly, even in case of Swara.. she has always had political ambitions.. mom finally got a ticket, jnu professor.. dad has been in media for so long.. you should look at motivations instead of buying into the "ideologies" or making the mistake of believing one has political principles

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No, deepika did a good job 

MsTomRiddle thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail

The screen play was loosely knit, story was real but could have been told in more subtle way. Couldn't relate with the characters.

Edited by Eowyn - 3 years ago